ABC president: UFC informed me Conor McGregor won’t be on UFC 219 due to Bellator 187 incident

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

The repercussions of Conor McGregor’s actions at Bellator 187 in Dublin late last week are getting worse by the day. Now, his supposed MMA return at UFC 219 in Las Vegas has apparently been scrapped, upon the decision of UFC executives.

“The Notorious” stormed the Bellator cage right after teammate Charlie Ward won via first-round knockout. In the heat of the moment of his celebration, McGregor shoved presiding referee Marc Goddard, and slapped a Bellator official. The entire incident was caught on video.

The Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulation was the governing body that was tasked to oversee the event. And according to…

ABC president: UFC informed me Conor McGregor won’t be on UFC 219 due to Bellator 187 incident

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
In solidarity with the UFC's decision to remove Conor from the 219 event, I have decided to postpone the gang bang I had planned with the Ring girls in the back of McGregors Rolls Royce with Conors coke and Silvas dick pills whilst Conor was fighting Tony.

I'm disappointed because that was definitely going to happen. Dana White said so.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Wait...I thought they were still with Fox?

Foook Walt Disney.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Well if you think about it, its a pretty good damage control angle.
Just make up a bullshit main event with said fighter, then pull him from this imaginary fight.

Then place it in the media like "look we punished him" you don't have to punish our cashcow we allready did it for you he is losing alot of money because of this.
Because of this he gets a softer treatment by the commision, and the ufc can schedule his next fight with out hickups

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Well if you think about it, its a pretty good damage control angle.
Just make up a bullshit main event with said fighter, then pull him from this imaginary fight.

Then place it in the media like "look we punished him" you don't have to punish our cashcow we allready did it for you he is losing alot of money because of this.
Because of this he gets a softer treatment by the commision, and the ufc can schedule his next fight with out hickups
Exactly.

He wasn't scheduled to fight shit.