According to FrontRowBrian

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Well that sucks ass if true. Burt is a legend behind the scenes. Be interesting to see if the story comes out as to what happened.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yep, Burt seems to keep things running smoothly. I don't see anyone else reporting it.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well he diddnt let Rony jason wear his jason mask. The fuck he think would happen...

Mertvaya Ruka

Feb 14, 2015
I can definitely see Watson being disenchanted with the suits at Zuffa, as they grow maybe he lost touch with the real bosses and got fucked around. We'll see.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i hope he is just retiring and its nothing serious

TheBigPygmy/JustinWren

Professional Fighter
Pro Fighter
Jan 24, 2015
The dude is a GREAT guy! But he has to deal with a LOT of people's shyte! I mean EVERY show he has to deal with fighters and ESPECIALLY d-bag corners disrespecting him, MAINLY his time! However, I know he deals with other stuff too. The guy is a CHAMP for making it this long! Also, on the Mexico card with Mark Hunt and Werdum... He got KNOCKED OUT! I'm not sure even how, or if it was by a person even, but I know he has had a hard time remembering stuff at times. He HAD a hard time, I'm not sure that he still does. He has been a lot more quiet in the back, not yelling as much since that happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
JustinTheVikingWren(FFTF);n32968 said:
Also, on the Mexico card with Mark Hunt and Werdum... He got KNOCKED OUT! I'm not sure even how, or if it was by a person even, but I know he has had a hard time remembering stuff at times. He HAD a hard time, I'm not sure that he still does. He has been a lot more quiet in the back, not yelling as much since that happened.
What??? Burt is such a good dude. Someone would have to be a real POS to knock him out for doing his job. Not to mention he's about 30 years older than most fighters and cornermen.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
JustinTheVikingWren(FFTF);n32968 said:
The dude is a GREAT guy! But he has to deal with a LOT of people's shyte! I mean EVERY show he has to deal with fighters and ESPECIALLY d-bag corners disrespecting him, MAINLY his time! However, I know he deals with other stuff too. The guy is a CHAMP for making it this long! Also, on the Mexico card with Mark Hunt and Werdum... He got KNOCKED OUT! I'm not sure even how, or if it was by a person even, but I know he has had a hard time remembering stuff at times. He HAD a hard time, I'm not sure that he still does. He has been a lot more quiet in the back, not yelling as much since that happened.

WHOA that's crazy...

TheBigPygmy/JustinWren

Professional Fighter
Pro Fighter
Jan 24, 2015
I Wild Each It;32970 said:
What??? Burt is such a good dude. Someone would have to be a real POS to knock him out for doing his job. Not to mention he's about 30 years older than most fighters and cornermen.
Yeah that's why I said I don't know if it was a person. He told me he got bopped on the head and was knocked out and had a hard time remembering things lately. That was back in November. I later heard him tell someone "don't get me started on that." And then he chewed OUT some Hispanic fighter actually from Mexico because they were one of the first fights on the card... The busses were waiting on them... And him and his corner men strolled up with sun shades on and gangsta leaning and Burt was dropping many explicit words at them... That's not related to his knock out by the way. I have NO clue what knocked him out. Now I wish I would have inquired, maybe I will at the Dallas UFC. However, at the time, he wasn't in a good place to chat about it.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Thanks Justin. Would be interesting to know. Hope it was just some fluke accident or whatever.

TheBigPygmy/JustinWren

Professional Fighter
Pro Fighter
Jan 24, 2015
Thanks for the link about Burt getting KO'd... That SUCKS but I believe it... SO much dangerous stuff where LOTS of people congregate in countries that aren't the first world.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Holy shit, just read about what happened to Burt in Mexico. That's crazy!

Man, there is no one like him! They are gonna need to hire 10 people to take the place of one man, and I bet the job will still not be done as well as he did it. Burt's the man