Lifestyle Accusations fly at human rights hearing into transgender woman's Brazilian wax complaint

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Jan 21, 2015
it's ridiculous how much this SJW stuff is taking over films and movies, it's like victory is not enough, they need to dominate and destroy.
yes it’s everywhere. Kids today must be so confused.
Did you see the lesbian kiss in the new Star Wars flick? Did you read my thread about how I read 2 Star Wars books while sick around Christmas, and BOTH books had inserted lines about multi-gender and gender-fluidity?

there are other netflix shows I could bring up with LGBTQ content that really has nothing to do with the story, was just inserted because who knows how this is happening

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
yes it’s everywhere. Kids today must be so confused.
Did you see the lesbian kiss in the new Star Wars flick? Did you read my thread about how I read 2 Star Wars books while sick around Christmas, and BOTH books had inserted lines about multi-gender and gender-fluidity?

there are other netflix shows I could bring up with LGBTQ content that really has nothing to do with the story, was just inserted because who knows how this is happening
The Witcher got a dose of it as did the Watchmen. Now that everyone is "woke" I wish they'd go back to writing and casting based on the story and not what is the hot flavour on the political or societal agenda. Even an ongoing anime I'm watching is ramming home the transgender he/she crap, they just couldn't help themselves.

missed that star wars thread I presume as I would've commented on that, read a lot of Star Wars books myself in the distant past.

The Walking dead is doing it too, I can't get away from this shit :mad:

Casting a black female 007 and a black Ariel the Mermaid is too fucking far and so unnecessary.

Imagine the outrage if they remade The Wire with an all white cast and only used black people for the few white roles :p

Jan 21, 2015
The Witcher got a dose of it as did the Watchmen. Now that everyone is "woke" I wish they'd go back to writing and casting based on the story and not what is the hot flavour on the political or societal agenda. Even an ongoing anime I'm watching is ramming home the transgender he/she crap, they just couldn't help themselves.

missed that star wars thread I presume as I would've commented on that, read a lot of Star Wars books myself in the distant past.

The Walking dead is doing it too, I can't get away from this shit :mad:

Casting a black female 007 and a black Ariel the Mermaid is too fucking far and so unnecessary.

Imagine the outrage if they remade The Wire with an all white cast and only used black people for the few white roles :p

Lol let’s make predictions for 2021:

will Santa become black and gay? Mrs clause replaced with some RuPaul looking mofo?

Did you catch any other insertions into the other SW books you read? I am guessing you’ll find it mostly in the newer books since Disney bought up the franchise. Both books I read were new and by the same author so I don’t know if it spreads beyond that or not.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
My Hero Academia (I presume you're asking so you can mock me for watching it haha)
No no. I bought the first book for my daughter for Xmas and just finished watchimg season 1 with both my kids, good show. I didn't pick up too much of what you're describing but maybe I'm just used to it now. If anything I thought they go over the top with them female characters with big tits popping out and that one girl getting naked. And All Might is as manly as they come no?

this has been a trend now in Japanese entertainment for a long time imo

I know someone who is pretty famous there in entertainment and he is convinced that after WWII there was/is a deliberate attempt to de-masculinize the men. Interesting theory imo
Can you give me a TLDR version as to why they'd do that?

Jan 21, 2015
No no. I bought the first book for my daughter for Xmas and just finished watchimg season 1 with both my kids, good show. I didn't pick up too much of what you're describing but maybe I'm just used to it now. If anything I thought they go over the top with them female characters with big tits popping out and that one girl getting naked. And All Might is as manly as they come no?

Well I’m not saying it’s so, but the theory would suggest it would be to snuff out any remaining sentiment of Japanese Empire, to keep them defeated and subservient, to not build up any desire for revenge, to kill the samurai spirit etc. Once you defeat an enemy you need to make sure they stay down so to speak.

to turn a culture of warriors into a culture of cucks

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016

It wasn't until season 4 I think, and I exaggerated a bit saying it was ramming it home, but they make sure you know which one is trans.

and yeah I love the show :) I watched the latest movie too before starting on S4 but I think I missed two other movies, gotta grab those.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It wasn't until season 4 I think, and I exaggerated a bit saying it was ramming it home, but they make sure you know which one is trans.

and yeah I love the show :) I watched the latest movie too before starting on S4 but I think I missed two other movies, gotta grab those.
This character best represents you.

Jan 21, 2015
Well I’m not saying it’s so, but the theory would suggest it would be to snuff out any remaining sentiment of Japanese Empire, to keep them defeated and subservient, to not build up any desire for revenge, to kill the samurai spirit etc. Once you defeat an enemy you need to make sure they stay down so to speak.

to turn a culture of warriors into a culture of cucks
can you imagine if post-war Japanese media was just allowed to run free open market? Can you imagine if Japan’s writers and filmmakers or political groups started making content where the Allies are the bad guys? If they demonized Americans the way America demonized Germans? Can you imagine if new samurai spirit characters took hold again? Talk of honour and budo, etc? Nationalism? Heck, even communism?

Without a doubt IMO, an important part of winning a war is making sure you have full control of the press, media, and entertainment so you can control and snuff out any aroma of uprising or combative attitudes and control how the people think from here on. You don’t just allow the artists or politicians to just spring up wherever and lead the public sentiment in places that doesn’t suit your plans as the victors of the war. For sure there were conscious decisions made as to what angle the defeated Japanese people will be presented their news, what info they will be allowed to know and discuss, what values will be promoted or shunned, what sort of hero characters they will be given or not given, and what sort of entertainment they will be satiated by or not satiated by.

how deep that all goes / whether my friend is more accurate or paranoid I don’t know.

Last edited:

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
I'm waiting to find English dub. Don't feel like reading.
ahhh maybe that's why I haven't seen it yet even though they've been out since last summer. I watched the most recent season of Attack on Titan with subs and a couple of episodes of My Hero with em too and I can live with it but much prefer the dub. Mostly my issue is with Japanese voiceovers, I can't tell them apart except in the most extreme cases, so a conversation with multiple characters leaves me scratching my head lol