Lifestyle Accusations fly at human rights hearing into transgender woman's Brazilian wax complaint

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I ain't watching that ^, can anyone tell me if it was an intelligent conversation?
The psycho weirdo "thing" basically denies all the allegations and brags about and shows an illegal taser in Canadia...

T

The Big Guy

I think it's wrong on multiple levels to bitch someone won't provide a service and take them to court. Go to another provider. If I went as a guy to get my nutsack waxed I would get turned down. Plus it would hurt like a motherfucker and you could probably use nair or something

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
ridiculous, you can't force people to put their hands on trannies if they don't want to do it.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
lol yeah it wasn't pretty, those guys were mad.

I stood my ground, made a few more hundred bucks and fucked off

I will tattoo boobs all day at the beach instead for the same money, and don't feel the least bit guilty for the double standard :D
no double standard, you're comfortable touching breasts as a heterosexual male and certainly not comfortable touching dicks.

these fuckers need to stay in their lane, I still can't believe this story is real (the trans one not your story)

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
I ain't watching that ^, can anyone tell me if it was an intelligent conversation?
I lasted about 4 seconds, just disgusting and that "person" needs locking away from the rest of the world.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
This fucking retard is a man what fucking period is he talking about? His obssession with periods and tampons and little girls is disturbing...
it's a funny photoshop, if you can't click it and be taken to the tweet it usually means it's been edited.