Lifestyle Accusations fly at human rights hearing into transgender woman's Brazilian wax complaint

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Wtf. Somehow for millions of years the female and male genders were cool but now that we can fuck things up with drugs and surgery it's not?

I don't want to live in a world where a "female" can force someone to touch it's dick by force of law.
Millions of years?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Your grammar says it all.

I don’t think animals have conversations or thoughts about gender.
Congrats, you win the internet.
Male animals breed with male animals and females breed with females and chromosomes are make believe.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Congrats, you win the internet.
Male animals breed with male animals and females breed with females and chromosomes are make believe.
hahaha, ohhh, I think we have a misunderstanding here. I never said that male animals breed with male animals. And that has nothing to do with my previous comment.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
hahaha, ohhh, I think we have a misunderstanding here. I never said that male animals breed with male animals. And that has nothing to do with my previous comment.
Must be a misunderstanding. I was just referring to genders in general and may not have worded my point correctly. I should also walk back on my original comment and make it clear I have no issue with transgender individuals, just the person that the thread was originally about clearly has other mental issues going on.