ADCC 2015 Live PPV link

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Tell you what, these guys are making the most of their finals exposure..... 40 minute matches for EVERYONE!!!! LOL
Tell me about it! Keenan couldn't make much happen this time around either. Next up is Lepri!

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Absolutes are starting shortly. Looks like Rafeal Lavato, Lister, Tonon, Bendo and a bunch of the others who didn't make it into today are going to compete again. Nothing will shadow that flying arm bar but this should be good!

M

member 603

Absolutes are starting shortly. Looks like Rafeal Lavato, Lister, Tonon, Bendo and a bunch of the others who didn't make it into today are going to compete again. Nothing will shadow that flying arm bar but this should be good!

Have they posted the Absolute bracket somewhere?

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Dammit they flashed on the screen then went away quickly. It's Tonon vs Magaleash(sp)

M

member 603

Vinny Mags V Tonon
Calasans V Gabriel Lucas
Dean Lister V Ricardo Mesquita
Yuri Simoes V Hideki Sekine

Ben Henderson V Roldolfo
Lovato V Magomed
Joao Rocha V Azagram
Romulo V Vagner Rocha

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Apparently Vinny taps Gary. Now it's time for Bendo to make a second appearance.

M

member 603

Lister heel hooked Mesquita too.... Gonna be a tough matchup for Ben

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Wow Calasans beat Vinny and is the 1st semifinalist
I think Vinny beats himself in these situations. He seems to loose focus when he's not winning. maybe I haven't seen enough of his matches though.

M

member 603

I think Vinny beats himself in these situations. He seems to loose focus when he's not winning. maybe I haven't seen enough of his matches though.
I agree, I've seen him compete a bunch and it seems like a mental wall he hits.... I mean, he has his share of victories and championships... But I've seen that wall hit too

M

member 603

Absolute semifinals are set....

Calasans vs Simoes
Rodolfo vs Joao Rocha

I'm going with Rodolfo to win it all

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
But now that I've said that, of course the universe has to make me put my foot in my mouth. Rocha is really taking it to Rodolfo!

M

member 603

I'd love to see Galvao win this super fight.... Cyborg has to be the favorite here though