ADCC 2017

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Frank Mir vs Chael Sonnen?
Mir by merciless squash.

Looking forward to seeing Tom DeBlass.

M

member 603

Dillon Danis, Jake Shields Invited To ADCC, Plus Return Of A Legend

Update to the list.... Rodolfo is out due to an MMA commitment, so they added a Jake Shields.

Also (hilariously enough), they invited Dillon the Douche Danis to compete.... Same division as Keenan, Leandro, Popovich, and Murillo (the guy who started Unity)...... He's either going to make a name for himself in BJJ (FINALLY), or more likely than not get grapple fucked.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Dillon Danis, Jake Shields Invited To ADCC, Plus Return Of A Legend

Update to the list.... Rodolfo is out due to an MMA commitment, so they added a Jake Shields.

Also (hilariously enough), they invited Dillon the Douche Danis to compete.... Same division as Keenan, Leandro, Popovich, and Murillo (the guy who started Unity)...... He's either going to make a name for himself in BJJ (FINALLY), or more likely than not get grapple fucked.
is it bad that i want the latter to happen?

M

member 603

Here is the final list of competitors for this year's ADCC, it's a awesome field of competitors and I'm amped for this event...

The Final List Of Every Grappler In For ADCC 2017 World Championship

If there is a decent stream, I may do a live thread for this here (unless Irma rips Florida off the map this weekend).

SC MMA MD @SC MMA MD Darqnezz @Darqnezz lueVelvet @lueVelvet kneeblock @Kneeblock maurice @maurice Leigh @Leigh Wild @Wild jasonhightower @jasonhightower SAJ @SAJ RedDragonUK @RedDragonUK are you guys down for a live thread of this? Maybe we'll educate these fools in this forum LOL (Jake Shields, Dillon Lapdog Danis, and Mackenzie Dern are in it... It should interest the casuals)

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
what is the consensus on Gary Tonon? seems like he is great from the videos i see on his instagram. so likely some heavy bias there?

M

member 603

what is the consensus on Gary Tonon? seems like he is great from the videos i see on his instagram. so likely some heavy bias there?
He's been on a tear the last couple of years, and he's easily one of the planets best (along with his DDS teammates). He has does a lot of submission only tournaments where he sits and pulls guard, so ADCC rule wise that may work against him with disadvantage points, however he has a high finish rate so it may not factor

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
what time does it start? if I'm not working I'll defintley be around.

M

member 603

Damn Eddie Cummings is out with an injury, I always love watching him compete.... Still going to be a sick tournament

Brigsy

Jan 21, 2015
I wasn't a fan of Tonon and AJ, but they have won me around a little at Polaris.

M

member 603

How awesome is it that Nicky Ryan gets to compete, good for him.... Sucks Justin Rader didn't make the weight.

4 AM start on the East Coast for this event, I legit may set an alarm and make it an early day (I teach classes at my gym at 8:30, so this will just be an early morning)

M

member 603

Here's a link to the FloArena portion on FloGrappling that has a better bracket link...

FLOARENA

There are some awesome first round matches

M

member 603

IDEA!!!!!

Pick the winners of every division, closest person to picking the winner get an autographed picture of Jacare Souza (I'll get it next weekend when he's doing a seminar at my gym).

Who's in?

All entries have to be in by start of the event

M

member 603

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
Male
-66 kg -Cobrinha
-77 kg- Lucas Lepri
-88 kg- Keenan
-99kg- Mahamed Aly
+99kg- buchecha

Female
-60 kg- Mackenzie Dern
+60 kg - Jessica Flowers

M

member 603

Male
-66 kg -Cobrinha
-77 kg- Lucas Lepri
-88 kg- Keenan
-99kg- Mahamed Aly
+99kg- buchecha

Female
-60 kg- Mackenzie Dern
+60 kg - Jessica Flowers
Noted.... Bold choices, I like them.

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
Noted.... Bold choices, I like them.
Bold choices indeed especially Keenan... His division is the most stacked and he is coming of a knee surgery/injury. Hope he wins though, big fan of his style.