ADCC Trials - I'm Going

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Figured I'd let you guys know. I'm doing the ADCC Trials in Coconut Creek in the -193lb division. I was thinking about cutting to the 170lb division but that's too much for day of weigh ins. There should be a live stream, I'll look for it as it gets closer. If I win my division I get a trip to Brazil for the 2015 ADCC World Championships. I think I'll catch a lot of people sleeping. No one has seen me do a no-gi match since August and I'm excited to surprise some people.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Fucking awesome Josh. Dave replied to me late last night just saying he stepped off the plane and he'd be in touch with me once he decompresses. I keep you in the loop :)

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Fucking awesome Josh. Dave replied to me late last night just saying he stepped off the plane and he'd be in touch with me once he decompresses. I keep you in the loop :)
Fucking awesome man!

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That's awesome. Good luck, man. Just being able to compete at ADCC in Brazil would be a huge honor that I would be proud of. I hope you get there!

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Figured I'd let you guys know. I'm doing the ADCC Trials in Coconut Creek in the -193lb division. I was thinking about cutting to the 170lb division but that's too much for day of weigh ins. There should be a live stream, I'll look for it as it gets closer. If I win my division I get a trip to Brazil for the 2015 ADCC World Championships. I think I'll catch a lot of people sleeping. No one has seen me do a no-gi match since August and I'm excited to surprise some people.
Yep!!!

Star-Lord

Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
86.9kg in my 89kg division. Now I wait and relax before putting on my shinya aoki like spats