Additional bodycam footage-Jon Jones was Really drunk

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Seems like officer Jason has had run ins with Jones before. Knowing this he had another officer perform the test. Smart move.

The opened bottle had about 30% left which was 40% alcohol(vodka)

They found weed in the car, unsure if he was charged for that.

Also said there was throw up outside of Jons car, most likely from Jones puking from drinking too much.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8squ8zNtuDA

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Seems like officer Jason has had run ins with Jones before. Knowing this he had another officer perform the test. Smart move.

Also said there was throw up outside of Jons car, most likely from Jones puking from drinking too much.

Putting aside the fact that drinking and driving is terrible (I've done it, but now dont), some if that wss hilarious. Drunks speak with logic of 1st graders lol

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
Just makes me think this guy really could have been the GOAT if he didn’t cheat and have no self control.

Imagine a Jones with GSP’s mindset for 10 years... dude would’ve been insanely good. Now he just looks like shit when he fights

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Jon Jones admitted he shot the gun off.

Re-watch the 33 second mark of the video. The cop-"Did you hear a gunshot?" Jon Jones-"I did it"

The cop didn't catch that.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

pathetic
that dude should be doing at least a few days for this shit

and he did say he did it(the shot)
then changed to he heard it a second later

lol must be doing this shit every night...wonder how many times he got off with a "warning"

knows the cops by name lol

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
pathetic
that dude should be doing at least a few days for this shit

and he did say he did it(the shot)
then changed to he heard it a second later

lol must be doing this shit every night...wonder how many times he got off with a "warning"

knows the cops by name lol
Knows him on a first name basis unless his last name was Jason, lol.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Knows him on a first name basis unless his last name was Jason, lol.
it his last name jason? lol, my bad
I think this is the guy that has pulled jon over 2-3 times
they both knew each others names, and that is part of the reason the initial officer asked for another for the sobriety test

I don't care...it is hilarious that a cop and a dude are familiar with each other in a small town and it is like hey what's up bro. U all fucked up again?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
it his last name jason? lol, my bad
I think this is the guy that has pulled jon over 2-3 times
they both knew each others names, and that is part of the reason the initial officer asked for another for the sobriety test

I don't care...it is hilarious that a cop and a dude are familiar with each other in a small town and it is like hey what's up bro. U all fucked up again?
The cop calls th other cop on his cell phone and says something like, "tim, it's jason." Is there an officer Tim too? Either way, first name or last name, no reason unless your a cop, paramedic, fireman, or neighbor to know a cop's name in a city of 550,000 people. John didn't address him as officer or deputy, so there is a pretty god chance that's the guy's first name.

Side note, is that vomit on the carpet next to the gun too?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The cop calls th other cop on his cell phone and says something like, "tim, it's jason." Is there an officer Tim too? Either way, first name or last name, no reason unless your a cop, paramedic, fireman, or neighbor to know a cop's name in a city of 550,000 people. John didn't address him as officer or deputy, so there is a pretty god chance that's the guy's first name.

I really have no idea
just felt like jon and that cop have seen each other often

I do think that was outside his favorite strip club(which is closed for C 19?) he just was in his comfort zone.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I really have no idea
just felt like jon and that cop have seen each other often

I do think that was outside his favorite strip club(which is closed for C 19?) he just was in his comfort zone.
Well now I'm on jon's side, asshole. He busts out of isolation to se some titties, gets to the club and it's shut down, he vomits on the street (and inside his car?), and fires his gun in protest. Cops show up, he continues his protest by mocking them and botching the dui tests, then a day later skates away high as fuck on weed with no repocussions. That's how you show the law what's up.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Well now I'm on jon's side, asshole. He busts out of isolation to se some titties, gets to the club and it's shut down, he vomits on the street (and inside his car?), and fires his gun in protest. Cops show up, he continues his protest by mocking them and botching the dui tests, then a day later skates away high as fuck on weed with no repocussions. That's how you show the law what's up.
your right
I am back on his side also
pretty solid dude from what I can see

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

Looked like he wa as rolling a joint and ditched it as his feet

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Looked like he wa as rolling a joint and ditched it as his feet
Just rewatched to tell you the time on the vid, but it appears you were correct and I was wrong. I am watching on a tablet and the video is fairly small without blowing it up. That is indeed a pile of shake. I will admit I was wrong, but don't think I will ever admit this again.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I'm wondering at what point do I feel sorry for this guy. He just can't get his shit together. I'm not there yet, I still hate him. Just wondering when that point will come. The guy is rich and famous and one of the most talented fighters of all time, yet he still does this stupid shit. If he continues on this path, his story will not end well.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Lol @ Jon Jones side piece calling him during the arrest. He doesn't even give a fuck if his fiance/daughters grab his phone and see his contacts lol. What a piece of shit

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
Lol @ Jon Jones side piece calling him during the arrest. He doesn't even give a fuck if his fiance/daughters grab his phone and see his contacts lol. What a piece of shit

Plot twist: it was Daniel Cormier calling

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
fucking legal system in America is a mixture of pantomime, the Spanish inquisition and The Price is Right

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
also, if every current US inmate were treated as favourably as Jones in comparison to what they had done, i wonder what percentage of that population would still be behind bars