Adesanya and his opponents

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
I stole this from somewhere. Too good not to share:

Vettori: ?? "hype don't win fights. There's levels to this game and he's not on my level. He won't be the same guy after the 1st round"

Tavares: ?? "he's extremely delusional. I'm gona show him I'm the superior fighter"

Brunson: ?? "you too skinny bro, you built like a Senior citizen"

Gastelum: ?? "I see no pop in those punches"

Whittaker: ?? "he's not as good as he thinks he is. It'll be short and sweet brother, I guarantee it. I bring a different level of heat"

Costa: ?? "I will smash that skinny clown Adesanya. I will broke him. He's nothing"

Jan Blachowicz: ?? "I will knock him out in the second round with head kick. He will remember me forever"

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
The Blachowicz quote there is the odd one out. The others are denigrating Izzy whereas that is just a fairly silly prediction of winning.

And it's a two way street. You could also bring up all the shit Israel talked about Romero, only to fight scared (yes, hipsters, Izzy was timid as fuck in that fight) and do nothing to him.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
IMO bulk isn't a good plan for Izzy unless he can use it

He will be around 205 fight night...Jan will be 225+ pure muscle...dude is a monster

Speed is his gift in this fight, needs to use it and cause damage or he gets KOed or manhandled on the mat

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
IMO bulk isn't a good plan for Izzy unless he can use it

He will be around 205 fight night...Jan will be 225+ pure muscle...dude is a monster

Speed is his gift in this fight, needs to use it and cause damage or he gets KOed or manhandled on the mat
He said he's not gonna bulk. They plan on just doing the same as usual.

Nov 21, 2015
I stole this from somewhere. Too good not to share:

Vettori: ?? "hype don't win fights. There's levels to this game and he's not on my level. He won't be the same guy after the 1st round"

Tavares: ?? "he's extremely delusional. I'm gona show him I'm the superior fighter"

Brunson: ?? "you too skinny bro, you built like a Senior citizen"

Gastelum: ?? "I see no pop in those punches"

Whittaker: ?? "he's not as good as he thinks he is. It'll be short and sweet brother, I guarantee it. I bring a different level of heat"

Costa: ?? "I will smash that skinny clown Adesanya. I will broke him. He's nothing"

Jan Blachowicz: ?? "I will knock him out in the second round with head kick. He will remember me forever"

Paulo only lost because he drank to much wine and was drunk though.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
interesting

will be a much smaller man in there

Jan a big boy
They say that's why he will win.retain his speed and not have to switch up his usual camp. I'd post the article but it was probably a week or so when I read it and I'm watching lost.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They say that's why he will win.retain his speed and not have to switch up his usual camp. I'd post the article but it was probably a week or so when I read it and I'm watching lost.
You never have to tell me your watching lost

Never again please