Adesanya - arrested taking weapon through airport security

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
A little bit of clickbait title... has has been released, and carried on his journey.

Kiwi UFC star Israel Adesanya has reportedly been arrested for attempting to take brass knuckles through airport security at New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport.

TMZ reports Adesanya, who lost his UFC middleweight title on Sunday, was arrested for the offense which is a class A misdemeanor in the state of New York.

His manager made a statement saying the weapon was given to Adesanya as a gift by a fan and the matter was been resolved.

“Israel was handed a gift by a fan, which he put in his luggage. When flagged at the airport, Israel quickly disposed of the item, and cooperated with authorities. He has complied accordingly, with that the matter was dismissed and he is on his way home,” the statement said.

Jesus X

Elon Musk the richest African American
Sep 7, 2015
Are they legal in new zealand? Why would he not use basic logic to deduce that he wouldn't be able to take them on a plane. If he really wanted them that bad he probably could have fed ex them to himself I dont think fed ex checks boxes or ups only usps.

BJTT_Kiwi

Jun 25, 2015
Are they legal in new zealand? Why would he not use basic logic to deduce that he wouldn't be able to take them on a plane. If he really wanted them that bad he probably could have fed ex them to himself I dont think fed ex checks boxes or ups only usps.
You can own them here - you just can’t import them.
Buy NZ made!!!

BJTT_Kiwi

Jun 25, 2015
NZ made means which maker?
Nah bro, I was trying to say don’t bring in things.
just an easy mis-step.
as for “buy nz made” I was trying to say it’s not hard to find them here. But support your local.

At the end of it, they were a gift that got chucked in the bin :)

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nah bro, I was trying to say don’t bring in things.
just an easy mis-step.
as for “buy nz made” I was trying to say it’s not hard to find them here. But support your local.

At the end of it, they were a gift that got chucked in the bin :)
I wonder what kind it was.
I think he only thought he could enter with it due to famous dude privilege, I'm sure he knows the laws.

Sucks for whoever gifted it to him, was probably something really nice.

Yes, support local shops...I did so just this week.

BJTT_Kiwi

Jun 25, 2015
I wonder what kind it was.
I think he only thought he could enter with it due to famous dude privilege, I'm sure he knows the laws.

Sucks for whoever gifted it to him, was probably something really nice.

Yes, support local shops...I did so just this week.
There’s no famous dude privilege here for CKB. The whole team got fucked over in the last couple of years by our government restrictions. Think hard and you’ll remember Hooker doing camps in his garage, Izzy in iso a few times. A bunch of news media about it.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
They are illegal in my state, but I ordered a "belt buckle" that conveniently came unscrewed with a tiny pin

Jesus X

Elon Musk the richest African American
Sep 7, 2015
They are illegal in my state, but I ordered a "belt buckle" that conveniently came unscrewed with a tiny pin
Those belt buckles that turn into weapons are usually more illegal than the brass knuckles them selves.I could easily buy brass knuckles at a swapmeet here in L.A county but they are still illegal.

ranier wolfcastle

un-banned on the OG
Dec 23, 2015
i know a dude who was moving, so he had everything he owned in his truck when he got pulled over
they searched unil they found something to arrest him for
nunchucks

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
There’s no famous dude privilege here for CKB. The whole team got fucked over in the last couple of years by our government restrictions. Think hard and you’ll remember Hooker doing camps in his garage, Izzy in iso a few times. A bunch of news media about it.
Sounds like some grade A 100% bullshit level fucking over