Adesanya going for throat in Jones twitter beef

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Whatever happened to that poor bugger who had the jon jones twitter handle who used to get shit spammed to bolivia every time bones did something?

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I think Jisrael has a little gas in his tank.. Always talking several shit with and about dudes.. I'm ready to see him get his ass beat, where's trt Vitor when you need him.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think Jisrael has a little gas in his tank.. Always talking several shit with and about dudes.. I'm ready to see him get his ass beat, where's trt Vitor when you need him.
I'd like to see him get 3 more wins, keep talking shit, then Jones leave him stanky eyeballed machida style. Then do something crass afterwards.

Rambla

Posting Machine
Nov 17, 2015
He looks like a hipster nerd, I hope he keeps getting shit.
I don't remember which MMA show it was, but he was a guest some year's ago. He seem'd like a good dude and was having some fun with being "the other Jon Jones". I think it's pretty funny!
Goes well, with the other Joe Rogan - and the random dude, who was choosing the shitty walk out music for Rory, haha!

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
rambla is correct. this guy is a legend. every so often he mentions Jones I think, who stubbornly ignores him. like Jones feels he deserves the handle lol. cracks me up. go camp hipster guy, smash him bro.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Israel is extremely fast and unpredictable.....I didn’t believe it until I watched his last fight
He is a handful