Adesanya says Jon Jones was great when USADA wasn’t around

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
he's not wrong...

but I also want to watch Jones make Israel his bitch, takedowns, hellbows, and cuts all over the face

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Is it possibly that Israel is just trolling and using Jon as a way of talking trash to the biggest bully on the playground to gain some attention to himself knowing he isn’t really gonna fight him? He’s a smart dude, he knows that much size, reach, and experienced matters. I mean it’s cute that he calls out someone that will murder him, but would he really sign the contract?

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
If only this fight had any chance of actually being remotely competitive.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
Not to mention, he would likely be very slow with that extra weight. Fighters love not cutting weight, but in most cases their movement suffers when moving up a class. Conor at 170, for instance. Anthony Johnson seems to be one of the few who enjoyed success at 205 after moving up (two classes, no less). I think Adesanya would become a lizard at 205. He might stab his tongue in Jon's eye from 10 feet away, but I don't see him avoiding the clinch for longer than a round.

Now, he might become a success at 205 if he naturally grows into it, which he initially said he wanted to do. But now it seems he feels obligated to chase a semi-super fight against Jon ASAP, which would put the fight early next year. Only Cormier could put a fly in that ointment, unless Israel priced himself out of the deal when it comes time to negotiate.

Of course all this is contingent on him beating Whitaker, which I have a hard time believing after seeing Whitaker's athleticism against Yoel. Rob ought to be able to crack Izzy hard and often...
hell probably never grow into it.. he’s like 30 years old. If anything he’ll lose weight

WEWEREONABREAK

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is possible. I love his no-nonsense, I-will-kill-you-in-the-cage attitude. It may never help him sell PPVs, but it'll endear him to the hardcore fans.

I don't think Americans are nice. We're generally a bigoted, ignorant people. But it depends on region. Southerners, for example, are some of the nicest people in the world, while people from NYC/NJ/southern Connecticut are the lowest form of human beings on the planet.

Canadians are just like Americans, but they're way nicer. It's almost all the population that is polite. Even Windsor scum. It's really quite remarkable.

Kiwis are just Australians who replace every vowel with the letter "i".
Based post.