Adesanya vs Costa, vote inside

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who wins?

• Adesanya

• Costa

• The fans

Results are only viewable after voting.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Who you got? I’m a fan of both guys fighting style but enjoy Costa more as a person with his broken English and innocence. Hoping this plays out like Blanka vs Ryu

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Hard to imagine Costa able to do much in this fight, but he could put a hand on him and change things in a hurry.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
My brain says Israel.

My gut says Costa.

All of my being says you are better than listing “the fans” as an option in this poll.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I have a bad feeling this fight is going to be a flop. Adensaya/Romero 2. Adensaya was so cautious with Romero and Costa hits even harder.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I"m going against the grain here and picking Costa. He isn't technical, but he is very powerful, and I don't know how durable Israel is. Israel will be caught clean at some point in the fight and Costa doesn't seem like the kind of guy who doesn't capitalize when he hurts someone. All the steroids for the win unless his zique looks different than normal at weigh ins (ie. backed off the roids).

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I"m going against the grain here and picking Costa. He isn't technical, but he is very powerful, and I don't know how durable Israel is. Israel will be caught clean at some point in the fight and Costa doesn't seem like the kind of guy who doesn't capitalize when he hurts someone. All the steroids for the win unless his zique looks different than normal at weigh ins (ie. backed off the roids).
Kelvin hurt Adesanya. Of course speed was the key but I’m hoping to see Costa get a couple bombs in. If so I don’t think IA can last.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I have a bad feeling this fight is going to be a flop. Adensaya/Romero 2. Adensaya was so cautious with Romero and Costa hits even harder.
it comes down to how Adsenya wants to fight.

Paulo will be walking him down, which I think he shouldn't in order for him to win but I can see Adsenya circling outside the whole time.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I am going out on a limb and saying whoever gets there arm raised at the end will be the winner.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
I don't know that Costa is fast enough to close the gap.

If he can, he can put Adesanyas lights out.

Quietly hoping for that.

Expecting Romero Adesanya 2 with the wrong man coming out with a lackluster victory again.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
My initial pick in Monster's challenge was Costa by KO. The dude really is a monster who can knock any MW out. I switched it to Izzy just because he has such good appreciation for space, angles, and distance. I think he will fight smart and ultimately take it, but I have a bad feeling in my guy that Costa will drop him with something big and the ref will jump into stop it prematurely too. I'm torn. Will prob switch my pick a few more times before Sat night!

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I think Adensaya is going to fight Wonderboy style. I don’t think he is going to engage enough for Costa to land much. I think Costa is too slow to catch him in anything but a flurry against the cage. He’ll be chasing Adensaya all night. I see Adensaya coasting to a decision. That said, I don’t think Adensaya will commit enough to through his big power shots so I think the fight goes 5 rounds, and that’s a lot of time for Costa to land a bomb or Adensaya to make a mistake. I’m really tempted to pick Costa by KO.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Costa beats him, body shots and winning the grappling exchanges will be the difference , hard to say KO but I think he gets it done either way.

Jan 29, 2015
Not an Adesanya fan (don't like his personality), but I think he's just going to be way too technical for Costa to deal with. I think he wins this pretty easily, but hopefully I'm wrong.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Shocked to see so many votes for Paulo. Interesting. Thought it would be a straight wash, with me aside, voting for Israel.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I’m gonna pick Costa. Don’t know why, i like IA and i think he’s the better fighter, just have a feeling.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Well was a mile off, Costa was more timid than usual but Adasanyas footwork was outstanding when he did try and press him, brilliant with the low and high kicks and his jab was on point. Costa didn’t know whether to throw caution to the wind and the second he did he was clipped and finished.

Almost perfect performance from Jizzy and Tittykickboxing

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
just saw where Iz is demanding that fighters lose 90% of their purse if they miss weight.
me likey