General Adolf Hitler

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No you pervert.... I'm not getting close to you, just to have you try to molest me.. ya ginger weirdo .#TimesUp
You know it's a sad day when a man with a perm turns down a challenge match with a ginger. The liberals have won

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is all natural.... Just some berry juice and flowers.... White people pay to get my hair
Well you better hope that me or no followers of the good prince are around your berry flowers hair. That's a straight up highway to getting donkey punched around real alpha males

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is all natural.... Just some berry juice and flowers.... White people pay to get my hair
I use coconut oil on my hair. Banchan recommend it. Been doing it about 5 weeks and since I started I must say I've noticed a remarkable difference in the number of people banned.

And my hair smells like coconuts

But not the good kind

girlandcoconut @girlandcoconut

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Does anyone remember the 'Evil Bert' scandal?? One of the greatest moments in the history of internet trolling.
No! never knew that. But I looked it up, now.

Hitler has the power-stache, Bert has the mono-brow, basically the same thing, I guess.

Poor Bert...

M

member 603

Well you better hope that me or no followers of the good prince are around your berry flowers hair. That's a straight up highway to getting donkey punched around real alpha males

I'm so sorry.... Game recognizes Game, but I don't seem to know your name......

Who in the blue hell are you?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
we used to get some wild ass threads back in the day .was hitler a powerful druid ? i guess we will never know

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I use coconut oil on my hair. Banchan recommend it. Been doing it about 5 weeks and since I started I must say I've noticed a remarkable difference in the number of people banned.

And my hair smells like coconuts

But not the good kind

girlandcoconut @girlandcoconut
Coconut oil is great for your hair btw. I appreciate most of you guys are baldies but my hair grows at an alarming rate. I think I accidentally washed it with magic beans