General Adolph Hitler’s pet alligator dies

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Those evil cunts on the boat killed that hog.

Fucking cunts.
They should be charged with two crimes. One for feeding alligators (illegal in FL so I can't imagine it is legal in Louisiana) and another for animal cruelty

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Why the fuck would Hitler call an alligator Saturn?

Sounds like bollocks to me
Perhaps he wanted to be associated with the Greek god?

"Saturn's mythological reign was depicted as a Golden Age of plenty and peace." Saturn (mythology) - Wikipedia

Maybe he holidayed in Romania?

"Saturn is a summer resort on the Romanian seacoast, on the Black Sea, 1 km (0.62 mi) north of Mangalia. " Saturn, Romania - Wikipedia

Or perhaps he was a fan of the painting by Rubens depicting Saturn eating his son?

"Saturn or Saturn Devouring His Son is a 1636 painting by the Flemish artist Peter Paul Rubens, now in the Museo del Prado. " Saturn (Rubens) - Wikipedia

Just a few options, take your pick.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
They should be charged with two crimes. One for feeding alligators (illegal in FL so I can't imagine it is legal in Louisiana) and another for animal cruelty
There is not a law in Louisiana against feedings alligators, but parks and wildlife does recommend not doing that, I agree probably don't want to do that. Also the hog's are highly invasive and cause massive amounts of damage to the local ecosystem, so fuck em.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

There is now law in Louisiana against feedings alligators, but parks and wildlife does recommend not doing that, I agree probably don't want to do that. Also the hog's are highly invasive and cause massive amounts of damage to the local ecosystem, so fuck em.

Iguanas are highly invasive in South Florida. It's still illegal to feed them alive to alligators.

Even invasive species have the right not to suffer excessively.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Iguanas are highly invasive in South Florida. It's still illegal to feed them alive to alligators.

Even invasive species have the right not to suffer excessively.
That was nature happening, they just gave it a little pat on the ass to speed things along.
It certainly wasn't nice what they did.
Killing pigs isn't even hunting for us in Texas at this point, it's pest control and extermination. You want as many pigs dying as possible.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucken hell girly hair you don't half come out with some shite. I appreciate the response, so don't get butthurt (I'm sure you won't)

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Africa doesn't even have crocodiles, that motherfucker full of shit

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Complete bollocks. Never seen such shit in my life.
Fucken hell girly hair you don't half come out with some shite. I appreciate the response, so don't get butthurt (I'm sure you won't)
haha
I just wanted to give you a fun answer

I don't know what he was into or why he named it saturn

Saturn and black cube worship is a real thing, no idea if adolph was into it though.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
haha
I just wanted to give you a fun answer

I don't know what he was into or why he named it saturn

Saturn and black cube worship is a real thing, no idea if adolph was into it though.
That black cube Saturn worship thing you posted, I was sure it was satire, you're not telling me someone actually believes that are you???

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That black cube Saturn worship thing you posted, I was sure it was satire, you're not telling me someone actually believes that are you???
The Muslims do.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
People worship many different things.

Saturn is certainly one of them.

Very interesting topic to research and learn about