Advance Two Men: ATM Pick Em Tournament (prize info inside) - Lets do this!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
To add more to the site, we are creating a Free "pick em" tournament.

If anyone has ever done the LMBB(Let me bang bro) tournament on the UG, it's basically that except instead of a bluename, you get a Free MMACommunity T-shirt as well as a unique title next to your username.

Being that this is a brand new thing for this website, I am taking suggestions for:
1-Official tournament name. It must be something catchy, preferrably funny, not too long
2-Looking for suggestions on the winning member's username title. For instance D241, beneath or above it will read something like (Pick em Champion)-except a lot more catchier and flamboyant, like Crowbar's personal life.

Rules-
1.Shit talking is encouraged between all participants. We're all buddys here, it's just fun shit talking, playful, not spiteful.
2.You must pick TWO winners for each event-only. You are only supposed to pick two fighters who you think have the best chance of winning on the card they're fighting on.
3.If your two fighters win, you advance to the next round until someone is eliminated. If the final members all crap out, there is no winner, and a new tournament will be started. If one of your fighters loses, YOU'RE OUT.
4.If one of the fighters you picked to win, the fight is scrapped(due to illness, weight cut, etc...), you can either pick a replacement pick as long as the event hasn't started, or, you can keep the one pick that is still fighting, granted that fighter wins, you must pick 3 winning fighters the next event.
5.Shit talking is encouraged.

How hard can it be to pick two winning fighters for every event? Lets see how well you do.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
UFC Fight Night Mir vs Bigfoot

Matt Dwyer vs. William Macario
Sam Alvey vs. Cezar Ferreira
Rustam Khabilov vs. Adriano Martins
Santiago Ponzinibbio vs. Sean Strickland
Ivan Jorge vs. Josh Shockley
Iuri Alcantara vs. Frankie Saenz
Mike De La Torre vs. Tiago dos Santos
Jessica Andrade vs. Marion Reneau
Cody Gibson vs. Douglas Silva de Andrade
Frank Mir vs. Antonio Silva
Edson Barboza vs. Michael Johnson

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Rustam Khabilov and Michael Johnson are my two winners I'm predicting.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'll throw in a free MMA Community t-shirt for the winner of each tournament we have as well for UFC events.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
How about the IMFD Tournament? I'm Your Fucking Daddy...

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Barboza and BigFoot

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I'm very much leaning towards Rustam Khabilov fan club UFC Pickem contest
Or
Fans of Ufc Club Khabilov Pick Em Contest, aka FUCKPEC for short :D

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
IN! As far as tourney name I'll toss out ATM Tourney, as in advance two men. My picks this time around will be Khabilov Johnson

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I Wild Each It;n25727 said:
Alright, so what are we gonna call this thing?
Cageside FC Pick em Tournament.

Cageside Fight Challenge Pick em Tournament

Community Cageside Fight Club Pick em Tournament

Community Cageside Throwdown Pick Em Tournament