AEW Revolution 2020 (so far)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Im always impressed I never leave any of their shows unsatisfied

Hell, Even NJPW made infuriated and depressed one time when they revealed SANADA was on a SIX MONTH LOSING STREAK.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Tremendous show. That Tag Match was as good as any match I've watched. Ever. Codys entrance music was garbage tho. Mox getting blood all over the title was a cool look. Dude looked legit happy. And that ref Aubrey......love her for some reason. The spin around while throwing out the inner circle cracked me up.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Tremendous show. That Tag Match was as good as any match I've watched. Ever. Codys entrance music was garbage tho. Mox getting blood all over the title was a cool look. Dude looked legit happy. And that ref Aubrey......love her for some reason. The spin around while throwing out the inner circle cracked me up.
The match between Hangman/Omega and the Lucha Bros in Atlanta was really good too, if you haven't seen it yet, but that one lacked the emotions of this one against the Bucks.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
The match between Hangman/Omega and the Lucha Bros in Atlanta was really good too, if you haven't seen it yet, but that one lacked the emotions of this one against the Bucks.
They pulled the Golden Trigger out. You never bring a man’s ex into a fight. Ever

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Aubrey is great. Her and Tony on the AEW Restricted podcast is a good listen. So far got an episode with Mox and another with Cody. I think Khan is next, not sure.

Speaking of Cody and MJF, is the story that MJF is kind of a dick, but he is right? Cody came out with a weird entrance, neck tattoo, had TWO “cornermen”, don’t want to say managers for some reason, that got involved, and used the belt twice.

MJF had a standard walkout, one cornerman, who got involved more because people involved him, did one shot with the diamond ring. The story was about vengeance for Cody, but hell even the initial towel throw was valid.

Hangman and the Elite storyline has been top tier so far. My brother who is very much a part of the “wrestling is stupid” crowd as anyone, almost marked out more for Hangman not celebrating with the group. “They tried to kill him, why should he!?” “YEAH! You’re right!” Was so fun.

Was really hard for the rest of the card to reach that pace. Darby and Sammy showed you can also have a standout 10-15 minute match, just gotta make it all count.