General Africa mostly avoids covid BS...scientists mystified

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
T

The Big Guy

mostly open-air social interactions amongst young people who get lots of sunshine and exercise.

where's the mystery?
City parks in america closed.

Africa has no covid cause everyone outside maskless lol

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Seems fairly straightforward. The population is much younger. They spend more time outdoors and their immune systems are strong because of the shit the deal with day to day.

Did i just save the experts millions of dollars in research?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Seems fairly straightforward. The population is much younger. They spend more time outdoors and their immune systems are strong because of the shit the deal with day to day.

Did i just save the experts millions of dollars in research?
being exposed to illness doesn't make your immune system stronger or more responsive.

eating a balanced diet and getting outdoor exercise do help your immune system.

T

The Big Guy

Covid isnt what they hyped it up for. They just wanted to control the population, destroy small businesses, hurt america and spread propaganda to further divide. Lots of rich people got alot richer.

Anyone who pushed the medias narrative is also responsible for all the buisnesses closed and wealth transfers. Good job cucks

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
being exposed to illness doesn't make your immune system stronger or more responsive.

Are you suggesting i stop letting people sneeze and cough in my face? I always thought it boosted my immune system.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021

Constantly washing your hands, as many Africans habitually do because they're more used to practiced with dealing with communicable diseases than we are, doesn't hurt either.

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Constantly washing your hands, as many Africans habitually do because they're more used to practiced with dealing with communicable diseases than we are, doesn't hurt either.

??
good point, my cousin's husband is from Africa. He (and my cousin now) are very "neat and clean"

EDIT - she's a doctor, so they're VERY hygienic

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Covid isnt what they hyped it up for. They just wanted to control the population, destroy small businesses, hurt america and spread propaganda to further divide. Lots of rich people got alot richer.

Anyone who pushed the medias narrative is also responsible for all the buisnesses closed and wealth transfers. Good job cucks
there are several million people who would disagree with you if they were still alive.

M

member 1013

Good thing trumps gone so Brandon can build back better den rite?

?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I ghost tagged you like you ghost quoted me, gotcha bubba

PCR test at enough cycles will produce a very high number of false positives, it was at very high levels for many of the deaths.
FLU took a couple years off, magically...even in places that weren't masking or distancing.
There were car accidents and gunshot wound deaths recorded as Covid, and some were assumed covid deaths that had no pos test at all.
A positive test 60 days before your death meant a covid death...even among people that were literally on their deathbed.

That is the beauty of constantly changing standards for diagnosis...very muddy waters and very difficult to prove one way or another.

How about you Proof?

Who are we kidding, there will be no proof...only muddy waters and unlimited boosters.

Worship your science god and leave me alone please.
1637361979213.png
1637362014812.png