General Africa mostly avoids covid BS...scientists mystified

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

I ghost tagged you like you ghost quoted me, gotcha bubba

PCR test at enough cycles will produce a very high number of false positives, it was at very high levels for many of the deaths.
FLU took a couple years off, magically...even in places that weren't masking or distancing.
There were car accidents and gunshot wound deaths recorded as Covid, and some were assumed covid deaths that had no pos test at all.
A positive test 60 days before your death meant a covid death...even among people that were literally on their deathbed.

That is the beauty of constantly changing standards for diagnosis...very muddy waters and very difficult to prove one way or another.

How about you Proof?

Who are we kidding, there will be no proof...only muddy waters and unlimited boosters.

Worship your science god and leave me alone please.
View attachment 52831
View attachment 52832
Lol at thinking I worship either of those guys and then you asking me to leave you alone because I asked you to back up what you said. Man the fuck up!

I can’t speak to the US but I’m pretty sure most of the world is not labelling car crash victims as covid deaths. In Canada a patient with comorbidities has covid listed as only a contributing factor to death. Stop exporting your US narrative to everyone else.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Lol at thinking I worship either of those guys and then you asking me to leave you alone because I asked you to back up what you said. Man the fuck up!

I can’t speak to the US but I’m pretty sure most of the world is not labelling car crash victims as covid deaths. In Canada a patient with comorbidities has covid listed as only a contributing factor to death.

I hope you weren't taking my gates fauci joke seriously.

I don't expect to be left alone either...it just sounded like something ridiculous to request after I started a conversation.

Good on you canada...your good people...mostly.

M

member 1013

I hope you weren't taking my gates fauci joke seriously.

I don't expect to be left alone either...it just sounded like something ridiculous to request after I started a conversation.

Good on you canada...your good people...mostly.
I wasn’t but still

it feels like we must Fite?

M

member 3289

I can’t speak to the US but I’m pretty sure most of the world is not labelling car crash victims as covid deaths. In Canada a patient with comorbidities has covid listed as only a contributing factor to death. Stop exporting your US narrative to everyone else.

Leave me alone, I'm retarded!!!!

LOL

T

The Big Guy

Pfizer please
there are several million people who would disagree with you if they were still alive.
I feel for those people. But most were already on their way out. Where did all the heart disease, flu, shark attack and cancer deaths go?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Stop exporting your US narrative to everyone else.
One of my favorite things about being an American on the internet which is outsized American due to our creation of some of the larger influential sites, is watching just how American centric all conspiracy theories end up becoming. They might reference some global cabal and all of that but its nearly all through the lens of an American experience that falls apart immediately for an international audience. No wonder you guys think we're all idiots. Because we are but also because of this.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
A portion of your several million deaths had nothing to do with a coronavirus
yes, and an even larger portion of deaths were directly from the virus or the strain on the medical system.

some portion of that strain, i can't quantify, is due to gov't policies and direct actions.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
yes, and an even larger portion of deaths were directly from the virus or the strain on the medical system.

some portion of that strain, i can't quantify, is due to gov't policies and direct actions.
Lockdowns took a toll on folks no doubt, I know 2 suicides and 1 was for sure lockdown induced while the other isn't as clear cut...sad stuff

Lotta moving parts involved in our last few years

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
61 travellers from South Africa in Netherlands positive for COVID-19 -authorities

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Lockdowns took a toll on folks no doubt, I know 2 suicides and 1 was for sure lockdown induced while the other isn't as clear cut...sad stuff
‘Lock down induced’

People don’t kill themselves because they can’t go to the mall or eat at their favourite restaurant.

It is more realistic these people had unaddressed mental health issues and/or experienced trauma on the past that was left untreated.

Much like you like to point out ‘excessive numbers of deaths are being contributed to Covid without exploring other health concerns… you just did the same thing w suicides and lockdowns.

M

member 1013

One of my favorite things about being an American on the internet which is outsized American due to our creation of some of the larger influential sites, is watching just how American centric all conspiracy theories end up becoming. They might reference some global cabal and all of that but its nearly all through the lens of an American experience that falls apart immediately for an international audience. No wonder you guys think we're all idiots. Because we are but also because of this.
Don’t forget:

1638040244604.png

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Yo Africa was building the ultimate Transformer Omicron to rule all the COVIDs.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
The video was removed by the user not youtube
When I first posted that vid, there were at least 3 videos of that story on YouTube (I remember tossing up which one to pick, and I only looked 3 deep, could've been more) , not only has that one been removed, the other ones seem to also have. So something happened, no way 3 seperate users all coincidently decided to remove their own videos without some external pressure applied.