After Conor and Oliveira beat the brakes off Dustin and Chandler...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Do they immediately fight eachother for Do Bronx's strap that Shish Khabib finally gave up after shitting up the division with his Shish Khabib games as always? Does Nate sneak in sans wolf tickets and get a shot at the belt after he beats Leon Edwards? How about El Cucuy commiting the robbery with a title shot after he takes care of his easy tuneup fight in Beniel Dadouche?

Thoughts?

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
i think conor fights nate next regardless of the outcome vs dustin

thats based off me believing he would avoid both chandler and oliveira so as not to lose to another new person

so admittedly, i may be underestimating his self-belief and/or competitive nature

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Conor is on a mission for the strap. If he can get past Dustin he will fight whoever has it. No one is going to be given the shot over him (and rightfully so if he beats Porier). The Diaz fight will always be there so I predict that will be the fight he closes his career on.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
you had me until Nate beating Leon, definitely an "on opposite day" scenario lol

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Do they immediately fight eachother for Do Bronx's strap that Shish Khabib finally gave up after shitting up the division with his Shish Khabib games as always? Does Nate sneak in sans wolf tickets and get a shot at the belt after he beats Leon Edwards? How about El Cucuy commiting the robbery with a title shot after he takes care of his easy tuneup fight in Beniel Dadouche?

Thoughts?

won't be surprised if all your picks are wrong haha

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Justin is also still out there at the top of contention. I'd love for there to be a formal tournament with Do Bronx/Chandler Mcgregor/poirier and Gaethje, Nate, Ferguson/Dariush winner and RDA on the other side.

Nov 21, 2015
Conor is on a mission for the strap. If he can get past Dustin he will fight whoever has it. No one is going to be given the shot over him (and rightfully so if he beats Porier). The Diaz fight will always be there so I predict that will be the fight he closes his career on.
Yeah I think he's trying to get the strap one last time
Have a super fight or two and sail off on his yacht.

Much power to him.

He played the MMA game for all it was worth.

I'd love to see him and Game Bred fight before he sails off though

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
The Lightweight division as always is the best of the best in UFC and there's so many fights to be made. Funny how I'm sure most of us could watch all the top contenders fight eachother over and over again but the Heavyweight division is so shitty we had to suffer through so many damn rematches...

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
The Lightweight division as always is the best of the best in UFC and there's so many fights to be made. Funny how I'm sure most of us could watch all the top contenders fight eachother over and over again but the Heavyweight division is so shitty we had to suffer through so many damn rematches...

it seems to be the most well balanced weight class for speed, power and technique

at welterweight they have a lot more power but they are considerably slower, at 145 it's the opposite