After Conor gets a light suspension tomorrow is Colby vs Conor next ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Waaz

Colby #1 Fan
Jan 7, 2019
I mean is there any bigger fight to make in MMA right now ? I doubt that Conor will accept at first because Colby has punked him several times in twitter and Conor has never mentioned his name but after thinking about the $ that will be made from this fight he will accept Colby's belt will be in the line. This fight makes perfect sense for international fight week PPV card and i think it will break UFC 229 2.6milion PPV record and i also think that Colby wins by submission(strikes) in the third round after smothering Conor with his superior cardio and grappling or he KOs him in the opening minute with a flying knee like he attempted vs RDA.
Since Conor got completely dominated by Khabib and Tony is next in line the rematch with Khabib doesnt make sense also Woodley is ducking Colby bad so i guess Colby Covington vs Conor McGregor is the only fight that makes sense in MMA right now.

Discuss.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
there's a better chance you make a thread not involving Colby and we know that's impossible.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
OP was your last SN DFW4Life? It takes some real conviction to go this hard even if you are 100% right.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
He even seems to have a decent knowledge of Colby's career and buzzwords. I can at least appreciate the effort. This isn't your average good-premise-poor-execution gimmick.

M

member 3289

He even seems to have a decent knowledge of Colby's career and buzzwords. I can at least appreciate the effort. This isn't your average good-premise-poor-execution gimmick.
This is what I'm saying.

The guy is putting some effort into this shit. The mods need to stop trying to keep him down.