After flyweight title, Valentina Shevchenko already eyes 'revenge' with Amanda Nunes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Valentina Shevchenko is already plotting a move back up to bantamweight-land to meet a familiar foe.

“I know the last time with Amanda, I know exactly I didn’t lose this fight,” Shevchenko said. “Everybody knows this. My plan is to have a few fights at 125 for now, and then go back and have my revenge – and have my revenge with Amanda.”

Is it personal? Meaning: Does Shevchenko want that third fight bad enough that Nunes doesn’t need to have the belt for it to happen?

“I don’t know what will happen in the future, how long she will hold the belt,” Shevchenko said. “But I see her holding for more time.”

After flyweight title, Valentina Shevchenko already eyes 'revenge' with Amanda Nunes

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
losing fights based on points from judges is alot different from losing due to getting finished from strikes or subs.. she was close.. and she is a smaller fighter which in all things equal.. generally favors the bigger fighter who is nunes.. a third fight is still competitive and sellable.. i wanna see it.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
losing fights based on points from judges is alot different from losing due to getting finished from strikes or subs.. she was close.. and she is a smaller fighter which in all things equal.. generally favors the bigger fighter who is nunes.. a third fight is still competitive and sellable.. i wanna see it.
Me too. I think Valentin just needs to really let her hands and feet go. She starts off slow and with Amanda you should keep pushing her since we know her cardio isn't the best.

M

member 3289

2nd fight was close and could've gone either way. I had it 3-2 for Nunes but a lot of people had the same score for Shevchenko.

That fight sucked though and I really don't want to see them fight again any time soon.