After Gaethje knocks the brakes off Shish Khabib...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
And brings the title back home where it belongs Murica', who gets the smoke next?

Does he immediately lose his title to Conor?

Maybe a rematch and attempt at redemption vs Dustin Poirier?

Or does he just get an easy tune-up which would be anyone other then the fighters I listed and make easy money?

Edit- In the future leave out the blatant homophobia

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Two of my favorite fighters to watch.
What a matchup.

If JG wins he will take a PPV in a great location for a live gate...Dude won't be fighting too many more times.

Khabib wins and he might retire completely.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I haven't done a T Shirt bet since Holloway vs Aldo one, let's do it. Deal is loser has to buy the winning fighters T Shirt and post a picture on here wearing it in public.
I was just gonna say a t shirt from the store here to help support the site. Also I ain't posing in shit I like being undoxxed

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We’ve seen your legs, how much worse could the face be?
I talk a lot of shit on here. I firmly believe stuff I say will be able to be linked to me in the modern age let alone in a few years. I'd like to keep my face and name separate from here lest is pop up on a Google search by a potential employer is all.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
What has Justin shown that makes you think he will beat Khabib?
10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain, and 100% reason to remember the name...

All joking aside, it's just always been anyone but Shish Khabib for me so that's all...

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Justin had the perfect game plan against tony. That was a pickem fight. I think he has reevaluate his approach. It's not go in there and swing anymore. I think his game plan against khabob will be to control the standup, don't eat shots to land shots like he.used to, and keep his wits about himself enough on the feet to avoid the takedown. I honestly think he's gonna take this.