After Korean Zombie beats the brakes off Frankie "Two Times"...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Who gets the smoke next?

Human tumbleweed Ryan Hall?

Josh Emmett taking a break from taking his hot wife to pound town?

If Jose Aldo wants to eat again then they could have an awesome rematch.

There's also Jeremy Stephens and he could also get revenge on Yair...

What say you TMMAC?

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
As much as I love TKZ, Frankie is one of my top all-time faves so I’m pulling for him. That said, if Jung wins he will get ranked in the top 15, so anyone in the top 10 would suffice. I would love to see him get that win back against Yair, because he was willing until the one in a billion elbow landed. That won’t happen though so I would love to see him rematch Aldo at the new weight or Funkmaster for pure entertainment.

T

The Big Guy

Who gets the smoke next?

Human tumbleweed Ryan Hall?

Josh Emmett taking a break from taking his hot wife to pound town?

If Jose Aldo wants to eat again then they could have an awesome rematch.

There's also Jeremy Stephens and he could also get revenge on Yair...

What say you TMMAC?

Ryan hall is the goat. He would feed the zombie his own leg

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
As much as I love TKZ, Frankie is one of my top all-time faves so I’m pulling for him. That said, if Jung wins he will get ranked in the top 15, so anyone in the top 10 would suffice. I would love to see him get that win back against Yair, because he was willing until the one in a billion elbow landed. That won’t happen though so I would love to see him rematch Aldo at the new weight or Funkmaster for pure entertainment.
Zombie is ranked #6 already

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Big Frankie fan now after hating him for what he did to B.J. Penn's title reign for a bit. Even bigger Korean Zombie fan so I'm always rooting for him. Was mindfucked when Aldo fought Zombie cuz they're two of my all time favs as well. Yeah that lucky elbow Yair landed on Frankie was something else. Was happy seeing Yair being humbled until that happened lol. Can't believe I forgot about Funkmaster cuz I love that guy too!