After Masvidal knocks the brakes off Marty Snoozeman...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Conor too small.
Diaz has no chance.
Covington would get pieced up.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
If Jorge can make it a competitive fight on short notice but still lose he will have an argument about getting a rematch. I think that’s his best case scenario. More likely that he gets dominated by Marty

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
How much is Masvidal gonna bet on himself to finish the fight?

How much is he gonna make for this fight?

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
1) break Usman's legs, send him to the fucking hospital
2) time to fight Leon Edwards, vicious rivalry, has to happen
3) win or lose, fight Nate for that awe$ome retirement feeling

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He should fight coldy but I don’t want to see coldy get that shot.
I like n8 and I don’t want to see that fight
It would have to say conor mcgassesafterround2and”resets”

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
DIAZ 1,2,5

He was putting a whopping on Condit who did nothing but run and throw baby leg kicks

Also Diaz could have snatched that arm in the 5th but decided not to on account of being ahead on the scorecards in any sane persons mind .

End rant .

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
no way Conor should get the title fight since when was the last time he fought a true welterweight?

don't mind Conor challenging for a BMF title tho

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Personally I can’t see Jorge winning. However, should that happen, the UFC has three money options to choose from
- Edwards: already in the mid, plus there is history and a real beef to settle
- Nate: only because Jorge said he would give Diaz the rematch to prove a point and get the finish
- Conor: as this would be the biggest money fight out there for the UFC and both fighters

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Personally I can’t see Jorge winning. However, should that happen, the UFC has three money options to choose from
- Edwards: already in the mid, plus there is history and a real beef to settle
- Nate: only because Jorge said he would give Diaz the rematch to prove a point and get the finish
- Conor: as this would be the biggest money fight out there for the UFC and both fighters
Usman is average at stand up and will get exposed by a real stand up guy......he’s scared
The only reason gorgeous George loses this fight is gassing from cut and very little time to get in shape

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Usman is average at stand up and will get exposed by a real stand up guy......he’s scared
The only reason gorgeous George loses this fight is gassing from cut and very little time to get in shape
LOL got to love that built in excuse .

No him losing will have nothing to do with the fact that Usman is a athletic beast with heavy hands and top notch top control .

Nope not at all .

He will lose because of the short notice thing

Haha

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015

No him losing will have nothing to do with the fact that Usman is a athletic beast with heavy hands and top notch top control .

Nope not at all .

Haha
He is overmatched in standup

Caesar

Feb 20, 2018
Street Jesus forever. Hope he pulls off the upset. Then Covington, then thompson.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015

Nope not at all .

Haha

While I know you are trolling his heavy hands and top notch top control did fuck all to a Masvidal running on fumes for 20 minutes. He had to wall and stall for 10 of them, he got the job done but last night was a reality check for Usman, he said there are levels to this game and he is right, he is a notch below the greats, he wont hold that belt for much longer.

Give Mas a full camp and its a pick em.