After Poirier knocks the brakes off Shish Khabib...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
This year definitely isn’t the best year for AKA.

Cain confirmed he can no longer compete at this level.

Rockhold made an ass out of himself

Cormier lost the belt, most likely retire.

Khabib is their last hope

Twelve Twenty Four

Jan 21, 2016
Id say Dustin has a better chance than anyone else who's fought Habib.
Just don't blow your cardio out in the first 2 rounds and you'll have a good shot Dustin.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Fun fact: Poirier is Shish Khabib's first younger opponent he's faced in the UFC...

#WarTehDiamond

Got that from the other place...

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
This year definitely isn’t the best year for AKA.

Cain confirmed he can no longer compete at this level.

Rockhold made an ass out of himself

Cormier lost the belt, most likely retire.

Khabib is their last hope
Cain is having fun doing Lucha libre and likely moving to wwe to make truck loads of cash without getting hit in the face.

Cormier lost his belt but (if he chooses to retire) has nothing to be ashamed of and will continue to coach and advise future mma stars and maybe move to wwe as well.

Rockhold is indeed an ass.

Khabib will most likely put Dustin on his back and punish him. If not, he has gone 27-0 before losing and also has nothing to regret.

I’d say AKA has done quite well.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Cain is having fun doing Lucha libre and likely moving to wwe to make truck loads of cash without getting hit in the face.

Cormier lost his belt but (if he chooses to retire) has nothing to be ashamed of and will continue to coach and advise future mma stars and maybe move to wwe as well.

Rockhold is indeed an ass.

Khabib will most likely put Dustin on his back and punish him. If not, he has gone 27-0 before losing and also has nothing to regret.

I’d say AKA has done quite well.
not saying you're wrong but AKA had 4 division champs, potentials at one point, now down to 1. It's safe to say the other 3 will not be champs in MMA. Khabib is the last hope.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
not saying you're wrong but AKA had 4 division champs, potentials at one point, now down to 1. It's safe to say the other 3 will not be champs in MMA. Khabib is the last hope.
I agree. I’m just saying that considering their prior success their year hasn’t been that bad.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I think Dustin can do it...and once he's done I think Ferguson deserves his shot...
With respect, saying 'I think Ferguson deserves his shot' is like randomly turning to somebody and saying 'I think putting your dick in a blender is a bad idea'.

It's the kind of statement that's weird not because it's false but because it's so obviously true that you question the mental faculties of anyone that would feel the need to say it.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
With respect, saying 'I think Ferguson deserves his shot' is like randomly turning to somebody and saying 'I think putting your dick in a blender is a bad idea'.

It's the kind of statement that's weird not because it's false but because it's so obviously true that you question the mental faculties of anyone that would feel the need to say it.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017

a tautology is a tautology

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
no it isn't, Mr Thicko

I'm sorry everyone but I can't keep helping these people forever.