General Age you decided that Santa was bullshit

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I reasoned it out around eight.

I marshaled all my logical arguments as to why he isn't real, prepared for a debate.

Went to ma and confronted her about it, expecting a defense of the home invading fatty.
"Is Santa real?"

She just said, "Nahp".

I felt like I was gonna win that fight and she wouldn't take the bout.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
When you find the presents in a closet labeled from Santa.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I was 5 when I found out. It didn’t bother me. I was happy knowing that a fat man wasn’t sneaking into my house in the middle of the night.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
my Grandpa dressed up as Santa, my dad does it for the kids every year.

Mom says that the Xmas when I was 2, he picked me and my brother up and I said "Grandpa!"

But I didn't "know" until I was 6 and I found his Santa suit laid out on the bed because Grandma forgot to lock the bedroom door.

I told my younger cousin and pissed everyone off.

meh.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I set a trap for him one year. Dental floss strung over the chimney flue, held up by bluetac. Was still there on Christmas morning.

??

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Don’t remember the exact age, but certainly in Elementary school. Maybe it’s easier to figure it out when you’re poor. Either he isn’t real or he’s a real bastard for playing favorites.

T

The Big Guy

34ish

After I buy all these badass presents for my son and hes all happy and praising santa. Fuck santa.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Santa, without question.
I trust Santa. Santa won't lie to me. Santa won't take anything from me but cookies.

He'd best watch out, I take cookies seriously
At least you know what you're getting for your cookies.

If Santa were like the government, you'd leave him cookies. Get nothing in return, or something you don't want, and then your rich neighbor who already has the GI Joe with the Kung Fu grip, would get a puppy.

Last edited:

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
My son, at age 8, walks purposely into the kitchen, looks me dead in the eye and says, "Mom, tell me the truth. Is Santa real?" I can see tears welling up in his eyes as he recognizes the look. He clinches his little fists and straightens his arms down by his sides and says with slow, strong words, "You've lied to me all of my life!" And goes to his room and slams the door.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
My son, at age 8, walks purposely into the kitchen, looks me dead in the eye and says, "Mom, tell me the truth. Is Santa real?" I can see tears welling up in his eyes as he recognizes the look. He clinches his little fists and straightens his arms down by his sides and says with slow, strong words, "You've lied to me all of my life!" And goes to his room and slams the door.

Did you tell him not to be such a pussy?

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018

He’ll be drinking Bud Ice and smokin’ dope in no time.