General Age you decided that Santa was bullshit

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I knew the truth long before I let on. I was sort of hedging my situation. I didn't want all the presents marked "From Santa" to disappear so I played along for another 2 or 3 years. Probably until I was about 9 or 10.

Why should I get the shaft just because I figured it out?

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I knew the truth long before I let on. I was sort of hedging my situation. I didn't want all the presents marked "From Santa" to disappear so I played along for another 2 or 3 years. Probably until I was about 9 or 10.

Why should I get the shaft just because I figured it out?
50cd518126f06182b663391a5f673cc4.png

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
"Age you decided that Santa was bullshit?"

Right around the time I was sitting on the old killer's lap in a prison visiting room at 8 years-old, knowing Goddamn well that Santa Claus ain't coming to spend a day in the joint with a handful of little bastards. In fact, Santa had no choice but to be there because as it turns out, he was doing 25 to life for killing his ole lady....

06 - Scott & Wife Killing Santa copy.jpg

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
For myself, I found out because my mom was lazy.

I don't remember my age but I got a bicycle for Christmas. Dad had a piece of welding rod or something break off and fall into his boot so he couldn't walk. Mom made us help her bring our own presents into the house from the shop.

Worst Christmas ever.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
For myself, I found out because my mom was lazy.

I don't remember my age but I got a bicycle for Christmas. Dad had a piece of welding rod or something break off and fall into his boot so he couldn't walk. Mom made us help her bring our own presents into the house from the shop.

Worst Christmas ever.
My apologies for the Bud Ice comment. I’ve been watching a lot of Intervention.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
When I was about 15-16 I noticed that “Santa” and my folks were using the same wrapping paper and had similar handwriting. It was then that I realized something was up.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I had just turned 9. I had allowed myself the prior year to “choose“ to still believe, but this year I was ready to move on. I was at mass with my dad one day and said: “we are in church and you can‘t lie, so is Santa Claus real?“ He said “what do you think?” And that was that.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
When I was about 15-16 I noticed that “Santa” and my folks were using the same wrapping paper and had similar handwriting. It was then that I realized something was up.
It was around the same time I started drinking Bud Ice and smokin’ dope.