General Air your dirty laundry here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I was promised a modship here if I made this my primary place. I have honored my end of the deal and the thieves that run this site just keep requiring more and more of me.

Fucking sucks.

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
I was promised a modship here if I made this my primary place. I have honored my end of the deal and the thieves that run this site just keep requiring more and more of me.

Fucking sucks.
Writing, always in writing or it never happened. They're just teaching you a lesson about it now ;)

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Fucking sucks.
i cant imagine a more miserable existence than being a MoD on a MMA site.every time you log in you have a bunch of 40 year old men reporting each other over perceived injustices and acting like children. consider it a favor from the admins to not be made a MoD. but if you would like, we can start tagging you 100x in the fight night threads so you can enjoy the MoD experience without any of the MoD responsibilities

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
i cant imagine a more miserable existence than being a MoD on a MMA site.every time you log in you have a bunch of 40 year old men reporting each other over perceived injustices and acting like children. consider it a favor from the admins to not be made a MoD. but if you would like, we can start tagging you 100x in the fight night threads so you can enjoy the MoD experience without any of the MoD responsibilities
Reported