AJ vs. JBJ: Is Rashad right?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/2/7...y-johnson-will-knock-out-jon-jones-within-two

"I think that if they start exchanging, which they will, because AJ brings a lot of pressure, he'll knock him out," Evans, himself a former UFC light heavyweight champion, said on Monday's edition of The MMA Hour.
Evans doesn't think it will take too long, either.
"I'll say within the first two rounds for sure," Evans said. "To say like that makes it sound like I don't have any respect for Jon Jones and what he's done as far as being a champion. But let's be honest here, what it comes down to is punching power, this kid can really hit."

I think if they do get to exchanging in the pocket, that Jones is going to get put away. I don't care how good his chin is perceived to be...nobody has been able to take a shot from Anthony Johnson. The question is, will Rumble be able to get inside of Jones' reach and will Jones make this a 5 round grind against the cage?

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Hes as right as his own fight prediction against jbj lol...Can AJ ko jbj Fks yes..he could ko any human Alive..but Will he No...AJ will gas..mark my words..see vitor vs AJ for example on how this fight goes...

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I hope he is right, but Jones is very good in keeping fighters on the outside and AJ needs to be inside for his power punches but there is always a chance just look how he got close to gustufson catch a kick and blast away.

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Jones will have his fingers in AJs face more than he has anyone else IMO.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
SickEye;16104 said:
Jones will have his fingers in AJs face more than he has anyone else IMO.
God I hope this fight doesn't go down that path.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
God I hope he's right, I want to see some of JBJ's chicklets laying on the mat courtesy of a Rumble haymaker!

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
What do you expect a training partner to say? 'Nah, the Champ knocks my boy out cold.'? Aj has a punchers chance, but I think Jones will put on another clinc.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Zeph;n16119 said:
What do you expect a training partner to say? 'Nah, the Champ knocks my boy out cold.'? Aj has a punchers chance, but I think Jones will put on another clinc.
Your not wrong, but that's what most said about the Gus fight too. We shall see.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
DiazIsDeepInsideMyTatteredArsehole;16101 said:
Hes as right as his own fight prediction against jbj lol...Can AJ ko jbj Fks yes..he could ko any human Alive..but Will he No...AJ will gas..mark my words..see vitor vs AJ for example on how this fight goes...
100%. Jones is a dumbass, be he knows better than to go in and trade with AJ. He may get on his bike and use his range to pick him apart and frustrate him, or he may even clinch for two rounds to wear him out, but either way he will drag him into the later rounds to gas him out. I just hope it don't work and JBJ gets put to sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I hope youre right hehehe