Society Albama State Auditor defends Roy Moore after he intiated sexual encounter with 14 y/o

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
This is not a loss for Moore, it is a loss for all underage girls that have dreamed of sleeping with a crazy old Alabama senator.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Where's that thread about how Democrats are supposed to win?

LOL. Fucking ALABAMA!!!!???

It begins.

M

member 3289

Even with sexual assault allegations, the Republicans should never have lost in Alabama.

I mean ffs, the people in Alabama are a retarded level of religious conservative.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Top Senate campaign Dem to Trump: We'll make sure voters don't forget your support for Moore
The chairman of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, Chris Van Hollen (Md.), took a shot at President Trump in a statement Tuesday after Alabama Senate candidate Doug Jones’s (D) stunning victory in the special election.

“President Trump, Republican Senate candidates and the Republican National Committee showed us exactly who they are by standing with Roy Moore--and we will make sure voters do not forget it,” Van Hollen said

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Speaker at Moore event says he accidentally went with Moore to a brothel with child prostitutes
One of the introductory speakers was Bill Staehle, who said he served with Moore in Vietnam. Staehle told the story of a night he spent with Moore and a third man, who he did not name. According to Staehle, it was the third man’s last night in Vietnam and the man invited them to a “private club” in the city to celebrate with “a couple of beers.”

Moore and Staehle agreed. According to Staehle, they didn’t expect there was anything untoward going on at the “private club” because “there were legitimate private clubs” in Vietnam. The third man drove them to the club in his Jeep.

Staehle said that, when he and Moore arrived, they soon realized the man had taken them to a brothel. The third man, Staehle suggested, essentially tricked them. “I could tell you what I saw but I don’t want to,” Staehle said mischievously.

“There were certainly pretty girls. And they were girls. They were young. Some were very young,” Staehle acknowledged. But according to Staehle, Moore was shocked by what he saw. “We shouldn’t be here, I’m leaving,” Moore said, according to Staehle.

They asked the third man to leave with them but he didn’t want to. So Staehle and Moore took his Jeep and left him there all night with sex workers, who they agreed were underage. The man returned to base the next morning on the back of a motorcycle, Staehle said with a grin.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
The republican party showed their true colours abandoning their avowed “morality” to support a fucking man who was banned from a mall for preying on teenage girls, wants to look up homosexuals, and thinks women shouldn’t vote, in order to pursue their mandate of stripping health care, and giving tax breaks to their rich friends. It has blown up in their face. Life long politicians going on camera to officially endorse a this guy. They sold their souls and have less than nothing to show for it.

Last edited:

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
This is a really big win for the Democrats but it's really damn depressing to me.

When you only win a vote by 1% against a guy that's an accused pedo, accused creep, with thoughts for policy that harkens back to the 1800s that's not exactly reassuring that society is moving forward at all.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
When you only win a vote by 1% against a guy that's an accused pedo, accused creep, with thoughts for policy that harkens back to the 1800s that's not exactly reassuring that society is moving forward at all.
Yeah. I couldn't believe it was this close. I thought it was going to be a runaway.

The more I heard Moore talk, the harder it was to believe this dude was an elected politician.