Aldo calls out Dillashaw after UFC Vegas 17 win, TJ responds

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
UFC Fighter Portraits

As Jose Aldo climbs up the 135-pound ladder with a win over Marlon Vera at UFC Vegas 17, he wants the division’s former champion next.

After a disappointing three-fight losing streak, Jose Aldo got himself back in the win column with a victory over a very game opponent in Marlon Vera at UFC Vegas 17. The two-time featherweight champion led the striking exchanges in the first two rounds, then held back control through the entire final stanza.

Many saw glimpses of vintage Scarface” with his leg kicks, along with the body shots he’s added into his game over the last few years. Now back with a W after a 22-month drought, the 34-year-old is ready to take on more of the division’s elite.
The next name on his list: T.J. Dillashaw.

“As far as the next fight, it would be Dillashaw,” Aldo told Daniel Cormier during the post-fight interview through his interpreter. “We’ve been talking about Dillashaw a lot.

“Hey Dana, make it happen.”

It didn’t take long for the former 135-pound champion to respond.

I heard everyone is calling me out, cause they all know that’s my belt @ufc

— TJ Dillashaw (@TJDillashaw) December 20, 2020
Dillashaw has been out of commission for the last 23 months because of a failed drug test in relation to his flyweight title fight against Henry Cejudo in early 2019. He will be eligible to return in January 2021.

Jose Aldo calls out T.J. Dillashaw after UFC Vegas 17 win, former champion responds

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I reckon the dillasnake takes that one.

However jose threw some beast mode leg kicks the other night. The rumor was he stopped throwing them years ago because he was injured or something. To see him utilize them again was great.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I reckon the dillasnake takes that one.

However jose threw some beast mode leg kicks the other night. The rumor was he stopped throwing them years ago because he was injured or something. To see him utilize them again was great.
He needs to get back to those leg kicks because they be effective

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I wish I had. There's not many cards you can look back at like that and go wtf. Plus it delivered too.
Right

Mighty Mouse was in the second fight of the card and there is a great fighter or two in almost every fight

WEC was kicking ass

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Right

Mighty Mouse was in the second fight of the card and there is a great fighter or two in almost every fight

WEC was kicking ass
Exactly, and I hate that motherfucker he's been ducking me for years.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Nowadays they be too much weiner tucking and ducking. Not like the good old days. When champs fought champs. Stand by for more old man speak.