VID Aldo - "I saw fear in Conor's eyes"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Feb 28, 2015
I'm getting such a lady boner over this fight, lawd. 4 more weeks is it? 3 fight nights between now and then? Almost wish there was nothing, the anticipation leading up to it is half the fun even though I haven't paid too much attention to this whole world tour business, I like just enough build up to get fired up but not so much as to start feeling like I'm tired of hearing about it before it happens ha

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I'm getting such a lady boner over this fight, lawd. 4 more weeks is it? 3 fight nights between now and then? Almost wish there was nothing, the anticipation leading up to it is half the fun even though I haven't paid too much attention to this whole world tour business, I like just enough build up to get fired up but not so much as to start feeling like I'm tired of hearing about it before it happens ha
June 11, but I can't wait either.

Feb 28, 2015
Oh geez, you're right for some reason I had the sched leading up to 186 in my head. I'm tired. Night night.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm rooting for Aldo and feel he will win but I dont think guys at their level know what fear is when it comes to fighting.