General Alex Jones in full sweat mode

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Do the conspiracy retardationists still claim him as their sysmbol of truth, or is he persona non-grata now that he's been defunded on social media? Since no-one likes a loser.

Hope he suffers the karma he deserves.

namaste

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Do the conspiracy retardationists still claim him as their sysmbol of truth, or is he persona non-grata now that he's been defunded on social media? Since no-one likes a loser.

namaste
In fairness, I kind of like what he did here. Even though I think he went about it like a moron. They put a stand up like it was a law. It's a low risk activity with lots of benefits.

Covid 19 is not a hoax. And him yelling and spit all over people is total jerk maneuver.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
In fairness, I kind of like what he did here. Even though I think he went about it like a moron. They put a stand up like it was a law. It's a low risk activity with lots of benefits.

Covid 19 is not a hoax. And him yelling and spit all over people is total jerk maneuver.
Which part did you like? I would put forth that any point he tried to make was completely invalidated by his methods, and the word "hoax".

The only thing he's done that's been the most entertaining to me was this:

The equivalent of 'hold me back/don't hold me back, bro'.- Pure poetry.

I honestly suspect he has acted himself into mental illness.
It's like he's playing a character disguised as a character who's playing "Alex Jones".

Namastayentertained

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He put on that Covid weight.

He needs to lose 50.

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015

namaste
don't think so. the Q cult mostly attacks him.