VID Ali Abdel-Aziz says they're going to kill Conor McGregor

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Sep 21, 2017
Ali Abdel-Aziz says they're going to kill Conor McGregor. You can hear him very clearly in this video.

View: https://twitter.com/BelvinFlipmunk/status/983238132362604544

He has been an FBI informant in the past & a mole inside a terrorist org.

"Ali Abdelaziz (alternatively spelled as “Abdel-Aziz” or “Abdel Aziz”), whose real name is Alaa’eldin (pronounced as “Aladdin”) Ragb Fekry Abdel-Aziz, is an Egyptian-born former member of the Muslims of the Americas (MOA) jihadist cult group."

NYPD/FBI Informant and MMA Star Ali Abdelaziz – Fuqra Files

78th precinct need to include this in their investigation, perhaps the feds.

Last edited:

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Egyptians are shady dudes. I havent ever met one that isnt.

Not to say they arent nice. But I always felt that my back was primed for a knifing at the sniff of more success or money no matter the margin.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017

Not to say they arent nice. But I always felt that my back was primed for a knifing at the sniff of more success or money no matter the margin.
i get the same feeling from all people who aren't from my home town

Megatron Robinson

I BOMB ATOMICALLY
Jul 26, 2015

I hear you, man. I feel the same way about white dudes from Murica.

Something shadys going on there.

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
I'd be serving multiple life sentences if threatening to kill someone when you're pissed off is a crime, especially when that person is trying to attack you.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
That dude is easily the biggest piece of shit in MMA....and there is a lot of shit in MMA.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Let's not forget that Khabib was asking Putin to help the co-owner of his team. The dude is charged with embezzlement and organized crime charges.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
Cops are still on the lookout for BJ Penn, after he stood in the center of the octagon and said (and I QUOTE) "Sean Sherk...YOU'RE DEAD!!"