All Elite Wrestling is confirmed thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's great to see hook busting out awesome tazz moves.

It's great to see tazz get to call his matches too. That must be very fun for him

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Khan is "rumored" to be behind AEW? C'mon bro, he's got his fingers in the pie. Not that it's a bad thing.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Khan is "rumored" to be behind AEW? C'mon bro, he's got his fingers in the pie. Not that it's a bad thing.
I was reading an article that said the bucks were very close to joining WWE before they met khan and he pitched the idea of aew to them. Khan is a big pro wrestling guy. It's a shame he doesn't get involved, but I think they want to avoid him becoming an authority figure. That's why Cody won't turn too, the best way for him to be heel is to act in a Vince way

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Keith looked quite fat. I reckon he will be spending a few months on dark and rampage getting back into shape (I know he's not a bodybuilder, but that's the fattest I've seen him)

I wonder if he can work magic with Lance Archer? Would be a different style of matches than he had against djokododkvsidski (which were awesome)

I'm more curious about this demon guy who keeps popping up. I don't know him. I'm hearing he can work but is some sort of gimmick like orange Cassidy.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And you know it's gonna wind up being the elite vs the undisputed era.

Kenny will come back to save the young bucks when Adam Cole starts taking over with fish and Kyle.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Jericho needs to go evil painmaker mode again. If he's gonna be done soon he's gotta go out on top. He should systematically destroy the inner circle, culminating with his top student Sammy, show those cocksuckers who's the daddy.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Tony khan needs to work on promos. What the fuck tho..that billionaire mucking about is funny.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
News like this makes me miss Frankie
Yea i miss frankie man. Dude was super solid.

Interesting to see how Tony runs AEW & ROH. Plenty of talent to run both. Hopefully Cody comes back to lead ROH imo. Im a big cody fan myself tho.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Yea i miss frankie man. Dude was super solid.

Interesting to see how Tony runs AEW & ROH. Plenty of talent to run both. Hopefully Cody comes back to lead ROH imo. Im a big cody fan myself tho.
I’m reading that ROH is going to be mostly developmental.

I’ve also read that having the ROH library is an attempt to make AEW more appealing for a streaming service, whether it be an existing one (probably HBO Max) or their own.

Last edited: