All Elite Wrestling is confirmed thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Brodie king is great. That is one stable that has legit main event level talent imo.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
So. I haven't watched wwe since aew started. Maybe a highlight here and there. But i watched raw the last 2 wks. They have a good thing going imo. Show tonight was pretty decent. Cody chants were louder than i thought they'd be. Clearly aew has the better product over all. But i can sense Vince has sat back and studied long enough. Look forward to the next few months to see where he goes with everything.

Apparently Bayleys a free agent or is about to become one. She's amazing in my book.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Aew needs to fuck off with all the stables
Can't agree with this any more than i do. I love a good stable. Maybe 2 or 3 to feed off of eachother. But the factory? AFO? Even team taz has been trash. And lets not even talk about the nonsense in the best friends stable. Cut a trash stable up into 2 legit tag teams.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Reportedly quite a few contracts are up in May. It’ll be interesting to see who stays and who goes.

Janela and Stunt (likely) are out.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Can't agree with this any more than i do. I love a good stable. Maybe 2 or 3 to feed off of eachother. But the factory? AFO? Even team taz has been trash. And lets not even talk about the nonsense in the best friends stable. Cut a trash stable up into 2 legit tag teams.
Team Taz are terribly under used. Taz and Ricky are great on the commentary mic tho.

Taz on dark is great, it's like he's just shooting the shit in a bar.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Reportedly quite a few contracts are up in May. It’ll be interesting to see who stays and who goes.

Janela and Stunt (likely) are out.
Think a few will fuck off. Janela hasn't done shit. Bryan cage will be off. Lots don't get tv time

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Think a few will fuck off. Janela hasn't done shit. Bryan cage will be off. Lots don't get tv time
Tony signed cage for another yr a few months ago. Or picked up his 3rd year option. No reason him or Miro have been off tv this long. Miros been healthy for 2 months.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Tony signed cage for another yr a few months ago. Or picked up his 3rd year option. No reason him or Miro have been off tv this long. Miros been healthy for 2 months.
I heard Miro’s been doing some Hollywood work.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Tully has a tremendous stable in a promotion full of shitty stables. Should be fun.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
AEW allegedly has trios championship belts made but Tony Khan wants Kenny back before they crown a champ.

The Elite vs Undisputed Elite confirmed.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
AEW allegedly has trios championship belts made but Tony Khan wants Kenny back before they crown a champ.

The Elite vs Undisputed Elite confirmed.
I think a trios belt makes some interesting match ups amongst all the different stables.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
So many stables and tag teams to mix up in a trios program. Love it.