All Elite Wrestling is confirmed thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This danhausen hook thing is very entertaining to me. I don't know who the fuck this guy is but he makes me chuckle. And hook is great because I was a fan of his dad and he chucks out a lot of the same stuff. Tazz was fucken awesome in ecw. He might be my favorite wrestler from ecw now I think about it. Him or Sabu I think.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Best matches were Tanaka vs mike awesome. And rvd vs rhyno.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think mjf might be the greatest heel ever. He's fucken awesome. I hope he never goes to WWE that would be tragic.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I think mjf might be the greatest heel ever. He's fucken awesome. I hope he never goes to WWE that would be tragic.
Agreed. Unless cody becomes a megastar over there. A mjf/cody fued in wwe would be fun. Huge if.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
AEW DOUBLE OR NOTHING
  • Hangman Page vs. CM Punk
  • Thunder Rosa vs. Serena Deeb
  • Wardlow vs. MJF
  • Jurassic Express vs. Keith Lee & Swerve Strickland vs. Powerhouse Hobbs & Ricky Starks
  • Adam Cole vs. Samoa Joe
  • Dr. Britt Baker vs. Ruby Soho
  • The Hardys vs. The Young Bucks
  • Jericho Appreciation Society vs. Blackpool Combat Club, Eddie Kingston, Santana & Ortiz
  • Jade Cargill vs. Anna Jay
  • House of Black vs. Death Triangle
  • Darby Allin vs. Kyle O’Reilly
  • Sammy Guevara, Tay Conti & Frankie Kazarian vs. Paige VanZant, Scorpio Sky & Ethan Page
  • HOOKhausen vs. Tony Nese & Smart Mark Sterling

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lol hookhausen.

They need to move them up to dynamite. I don't know why but it cracks me up. Plus taz gets in the box for hooks matches.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I like the whole angle that hooks been training with him and then he busts out a tazzplex.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Double or nothing was pretty good. That mjf promo was as good as it gets. Made me think of prime Flair.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
AEW x NJPW: Forbidden Door on June 26th is going to be fire!

Hiroshi Tanahashi showed up on Dynamite and is potentially Punk’s first title defence at the PPV. Another rumoured match is Hangman vs Okada.

I’m holding out hope that this will be the night that Omega makes his return.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
AEW x NJPW: Forbidden Door on June 26th is going to be fire!

Hiroshi Tanahashi showed up on Dynamite and is potentially Punk’s first title defence at the PPV. Another rumoured match is Hangman vs Okada.

I’m holding out hope that this will be the night that Omega makes his return.
Hangman Vs okada would be dope. It would be great if okada wins and then Kenny returns on the ramp.

Did you watch rampage? I liked lucha bros Vs bucks.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Osprey/Dax was tremendous. Osprey is becoming one of my favorites.
I see a lot of people praising Dante Martin. He’s good but he reminds me a lot of Osprey and I don’t see as much talk for Osprey. Hopefully these appearances in AEW gets him some more exposure.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I see a lot of people praising Dante Martin. He’s good but he reminds me a lot of Osprey and I don’t see as much talk for Osprey. Hopefully these appearances in AEW gets him some more exposure.
I dont get the hype for Dante. Incredible acrobatics. But not enough wrestling imo. Not believable. Same with Rey Fenix. Dudes phenomenal at times. But most moves are rolling and nothing impactful. Loving Osprey and Lethal tho. Glad to see more of them.

Also would have been smarter for the trios titles instead of another singles All-Atlantic Championship.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Also would have been smarter for the trios titles instead of another singles All-Atlantic Championship.
Absolutely. I was surprised when they made the announcement.
I know they were waiting for Omega to unveil the trios belts. Makes me wonder if his return is further away than expected so they brought out a different belt.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Makes me wonder if his return is further away than expected so they brought out a different belt.
Having said that I hope that’s not true because Omega showing up as a surprise at Forbidden Door, I get excited just thinking about it.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Not gonna lie. I marked over Okada showing up. Not a huge fan. But nonetheless. Great to see!