All Elite Wrestling is confirmed thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Forbidden Door PPV

Jay White (c) vs. Hangman Page vs. Kazuchika Okada vs. Adam Cole for the IWGP World Heavyweight title

• Jon Moxley vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi for the interim AEW World championship

• Will Ospreay (c) vs. Orange Cassidy for the IWGP United States title

• Thunder Rosa (c) vs. Toni Storm for the AEW Women’s championship

• FTR (c) vs. Jeff Cobb & Great O-Khan (c) vs. Roppongi Vice for the ROH & IWGP tag titles

• PAC vs. Miro vs. Malakai Black vs. Tomohiro Ishii for the AEW All-Atlantic championship

• Zack Sabre Jr. vs. the newest member of Blackpool Combat Club

• Eddie Kingston, Shota Umino & Wheeler Yuta vs. Chris Jericho, Minoru Suzuki & Sammy Guevara

• Dudes With Attitudes (Sting, Darby Allin, Hiromu Takahashi & Shingo Takagi) vs. Bullet Club (The Young Bucks, El Phantasmo & Hikuleo)

• Gunn Club (Billy, Colten, & Austin Gunn) & Max Caster vs. a NJPW Dojo team of The DKC, Kevin Knight, Alex Coughlin & Yuya Uemura on The Buy-In pre-show

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Forbidden Door PPV

Jay White (c) vs. Hangman Page vs. Kazuchika Okada vs. Adam Cole for the IWGP World Heavyweight title

• Jon Moxley vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi for the interim AEW World championship

• Will Ospreay (c) vs. Orange Cassidy for the IWGP United States title

• Thunder Rosa (c) vs. Toni Storm for the AEW Women’s championship

• FTR (c) vs. Jeff Cobb & Great O-Khan (c) vs. Roppongi Vice for the ROH & IWGP tag titles

• PAC vs. Miro vs. Malakai Black vs. Tomohiro Ishii for the AEW All-Atlantic championship

• Zack Sabre Jr. vs. the newest member of Blackpool Combat Club

• Eddie Kingston, Shota Umino & Wheeler Yuta vs. Chris Jericho, Minoru Suzuki & Sammy Guevara

• Dudes With Attitudes (Sting, Darby Allin, Hiromu Takahashi & Shingo Takagi) vs. Bullet Club (The Young Bucks, El Phantasmo & Hikuleo)

• Gunn Club (Billy, Colten, & Austin Gunn) & Max Caster vs. a NJPW Dojo team of The DKC, Kevin Knight, Alex Coughlin & Yuya Uemura on The Buy-In pre-show
A lot people are speculating/hoping Danielson’s replacement against ZSJ is going to be Cesaro

I’m glad El Phantasmo made it on

I read Andrade was supposed to face Osprey, which would have been amazing!, but iirc AAA didn’t allow him to participate. Same with the Lucha Bros, which makes me wonder if Penta was meant to be in the four way for the Atlantic belt instead of Black.

Last edited:

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
A lot people are speculating/hoping Danielson’s replacement against ZSJ is going to be Cesaro

I’m glad El Phantasmo made it on

I read Andrade was supposed to face Osprey, which would have been amazing!, but iirc AAA didn’t allow him to participate. Same with the Lucha Bros, which makes me wonder if Penta was meant to be in the four way for the Atlantic belt instead of Black.
Also Dudes With Attitudes is an amazing team name. Lol.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Also Dudes With Attitudes is an amazing team name. Lol.
When sting beat Flair for the gold at The Great American Bash in 1990. Jim Ross was calling the stieners, Luger, JYD, El Gigante and Ordorff The Dudes with Attitudes. Tremendous name. Never understood why they didnt continue with it afterwards.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Ishii joins the ranks of the injured and can’t compete at Forbidden Door. The All-Atlantic title match is now a three-way. I have a feeling one of those remaining was going to win it anyway but The Stone Pitbull is always fun to watch.

Edit: I was wrong. Clark Conners, who lost to Ishii for the spot in the match, is stepping in.

Last edited:

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Ppv was fantastic. Tons of stuff. Okada and Jay white were great. The ending was off and seemed to be called early. But still a fantastic match.

Worst match was Storm/Rosa. Favorite match was the All-Atlantic Championship. That and the Claudio pop. Huuuge

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Ppv was fantastic. Tons of stuff. Okada and Jay white were great. The ending was off and seemed to be called early. But still a fantastic match.

Worst match was Storm/Rosa. Favorite match was the All-Atlantic Championship. That and the Claudio pop. Huuuge
Rosa’s title reign has been quite the collection of fumbles. I don’t understand the reason for her to not use her own finish to win.

I had a strong feeling Claudio was going to be the mystery member and I wasn’t sure how he was going to match up with ZSJ. I was excited for the technical match between Danielson and ZSJ but it was probably my favourite match. It was awesome to see the pop he got. AEW fans really do embrace the surprises.

I was really hoping for Omega to return but Shibata showing up was an unexpected surprise.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Another good takeaway from Forbidden Door. Was El Phantasmo. Never got him either. But he really impressed me alot. He would be great with the Bucks more often. They played off of eachother damn near flawlessly.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
The crowd really helped put the event over. The energy being there must have been nuts. It was contagious just watching at home.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucken hell. Blood an guts match was fun. I liked ECW so it fun for me.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Was a very good show last night. Was waiting on Kingston to turn on Claudio. But he didn't. Seemed like Santana got hurt pretty bad. He laid on the outside for a while and got help to the back while the rest of the crew were on the cage.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Was a very good show last night. Was waiting on Kingston to turn on Claudio. But he didn't. Seemed like Santana got hurt pretty bad. He laid on the outside for a while and got help to the back while the rest of the crew were on the cage.
Was cool to see/hear Orange with his classic intro music though it seemed to get drowned out a bit.

I was holding my breath the whole time Claudio spun Jericho up top.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Was cool to see/hear Orange with his classic intro music though it seemed to get drowned out a bit.

I was holding my breath the whole time Claudio spun Jericho up top.
When they were up top I was puckering, especially when I saw Sammy get up there. These fellas need to be more careful, or they will give me a fucken heart attack.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Apparently Omega said during a twitch stream. If he has another major set back in rehab. Hes done. Hes still in pain and couldnt imagine it in the ring.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Saw a report on Danielson having issues with his latest injury. Could be out awhile. Maybe for good. Apparently he suffered another concussion. Terrible news if true.