Society All things weed related.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
whoa powerful
that is cool
I guess if you can measure well you can make your your edibles all close to a known dose.
just gotta make sure the thc is evenly spread

I should make some gummies, can't believe I never have...thanks dude
Meant to quote your post of my video ?

Gummies are awesome. Actually rather them. My neighbor is from CO, so he always has some.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
i was told a drop the size of a half grain of rice is enough to make you goofy.

I think I’m going to make some edibles with it. Lab tested so I know exactly what I’m putting in. I have some gummies made with this kind of cannabis oil and they are legit. A piece of gummy the size of like half your pinky nail is around 15+ mgs lol
We ate some 80mg ones. Didn’t know they were 80. I ate three and we were gonna mess around on guitars. I stared at my acoustic guitar because I thought I didn’t know how to turn it on.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I love gummies, when they’re made right. These are the ones I have made with the potent cannabis oil, god damn great they are. This little piece is around 30mg they way I’ve been cutting them up (they came in approximately 60mg pieces). They’re tasty too, so gotta be careful.
View attachment 9780View attachment 9779
so small
so so powerful
I like bigger ones with lower dose because I am a gummy addict

I have been eating these 4:1 CBD:THC gummies lately
1594511883251.png
10 per package
I only take one, maybe two
I can take more but one gives me a lil feeling
and then I eat a bunch of CBD only Gummies to compliment it

Enjoy

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
so small
so so powerful
I like bigger ones with lower dose because I am a gummy addict

I have been eating these 4:1 CBD:THC gummies lately
View attachment 9781
10 per package
I only take one, maybe two
I can take more but one gives me a lil feeling
and then I eat a bunch of CBD only Gummies to compliment it

Enjoy
I like the combo ones too. Good to have around, and I can eat them without getting squirrelly. These space ships are for letting go only lol.
I’ve had an over 60 hour work week, so I’m taking a space ship ride later tonight and relaxing ?

shadow_hunter

Lurker
Dec 8, 2021
Same, I love gummies too, can't go by a day without them. I just got these gummies a few weeks ago and I've already chunked down 5 of these. Delta 8 THC Gummies 600mg Before I didn't care much about which kind of gummies I was taking, ya know? As long as they were tasty, then I would buy them without hesitating. But recently my wife has been into this whole GMO thing (according to her GMO food is dangerous, it can cause cancer and stuffs so I decided it's better to avoid it). The one I bought recently are GMO free and even gluten free

Last edited: