General ALL TOGETHER cereal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Jan 21, 2015
some some fancy advertising people braggin about it on LinkedIn

Linkedin sucks, I use if for professional purposes but it drives me nuts because everyone is on board with the mainstream narratives/propaganda of the day and cheer it on in some massive groupthink. I keep my mouth shut because I appreciate the platform for strictly business networking, but damn its hard to keep quiet sometimes, lol

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
It's cool to see that they figured out a way to use what falls on the plant floor and not just waste it.

Jan 21, 2015
this is totally dumb and Kellog's are assholes!

<- am I doing this right?
No. You shouldn't be using 'asshole' in a derogatory manner like that. That's bullying and very non-inclusive of you. Some people really like assholes, putting things in their assholes, and putting their dicks in other assholes. Several of those cartoon characters on the box even like to eat/lick assholes.

Now eat your breakfast.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
No. You shouldn't be using 'asshole' in a derogatory manner like that. That's bullying and very non-inclusive of you. Some people really like assholes, putting things in their assholes, and putting their dicks in other assholes. Several of those cartoon characters on the box even like to eat/lick assholes.

Now eat your breakfast.
Fucking Jews and their cereal supremacy

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
some some fancy advertising people braggin about it on LinkedIn

Linkedin sucks, I use if for professional purposes but it drives me nuts because everyone is on board with the mainstream narratives/propaganda of the day and cheer it on in some massive groupthink. I keep my mouth shut because I appreciate the platform for strictly business networking, but damn its hard to keep quiet sometimes, lol
Why would you consider using it for anything other than professional purposes?!

It's useful but I steer clear of the news feeds etc.

Jan 21, 2015
Why would you consider using it for anything other than professional purposes?!

It's useful but I steer clear of the news feeds etc.
No that's what I'm saying I don't want to use it for anything but professional purposes. It just gets hard sometimes when people post controversial stuff as though its not controversial, and everyone just likes and agrees. Must... not... comment.... lol

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
No that's what I'm saying I don't want to use it for anything but professional purposes. It just gets hard sometimes when people post controversial stuff as though its not controversial, and everyone just likes and agrees. Must... not... comment.... lol
I've only just got used to using Facebook properly, fuck having Linkedin as a similar source.

Jan 21, 2015
yeah if people start warring on LinkedIn that would be a real shame. Twitter is already ruined for me, its just a squaking ground of instigation. Left Facebook long ago. LinkedIn is rockin for my work though, all my clients are there and use it I'm netwroking the fuck out of it lol.

But people start gushing over All Together Cereal and I just gotz ta STFU