All you non wrestling.. Never fought.. Never competed fks..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I barely watched the fight so can't comment on it

Everyone is entitled to an opinion no doubt

I just don't want folks to run off the few Pro Fighters we have here...they provide much insight and have great stories

In all the arguing and whatnot about wrestling I think this gem thread and content slipped thru the cracks...
Give this thread a quick look
@Lars u read this thread^^^ Jaynes won via left hooks that went down exactly as predicted in this text exchange...thoughts?

Just saying, the UG ran off almost all it's pro fighters and that is a bummer
Johnny has walked the walk and would crush our asses is all I know

I enjoy his content even if/when I don't agree with it
Thank you

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
When Blaydes said he was gonna ragdoll Volkov for 25 minutes, this is not what we had in mind.

Also flexing online is immature.

View attachment 7902
I didn't flex nothing until Sausage @Sausage started acting tough.. I've never once got into it with anybody in here until last night.. He's a troll but I don't take kindly to ppl thinking they can talk reckless and get by without getting checked.

M

member 1013

I didn't flex nothing until Sausage @Sausage started acting tough.. I've never once got into it with anybody in here until last night.. He's a troll but I don't take kindly to ppl thinking they can talk reckless and get by without getting checked.
Sausage @Sausage I am going to kick your ass, sea bass!

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015

I just don't want folks to run off the few Pro Fighters we have here...they provide much insight and have great stories

In all the arguing and whatnot about wrestling I think this gem thread and content slipped thru the cracks...
@Lars u read this thread^^^ Jaynes won via left hooks that went down exactly as predicted in this text exchange...thoughts?

He threw that nasty 3-2 aka left hook straight right combo just like he said.. Camacho carries his guard too low and it cost him.. Justin feinted a level change and came over the top with that nasty left hook.. Dude hits like a mule.. He was 175 when we fought and he was much bigger just coming out of college wrestling... We became buddies right after the fight.. He had over 50 ammy fights lol.. I had over 40 fights and that's a lot he's had over 75.

M

member 1013

I am on your side Bruv