Alleged UFC fighter denied entry to bar, opens fire

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
M

member 3289

One of the men claimed to be "a UFC fighter from California,"

Christ Californians really are shitting up Texas

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
One of the men claimed to be "a UFC fighter from California,"

Christ Californians really are shitting up Texas
I met a fake Chuck Liddell once. As in, a dude who had not just given himself the mohawk and the same facial hair to look kind of like him, but had meticulously crafted the look and even got the exact same tattoos on his head. My thoughts after speaking with him was 'this guy is definitely going to murder someone at some point'. Mental illness is a hell of a drug.

It's kind of like how Conor stole his entire look off a random male model. We should have known only a future rapist would do something bizarre like that.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I wish we could prevent them from coming here. Just terrible people filling the streets with shit.
They beat you in the Civil War. It is now their right to fornicate with your men and establish pumpkin seed latte stands as they please.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I wish we could prevent them from coming here. Just terrible people filling the streets with shit.
California is a giant shithole and the people who leave there because they don't like it then try and turn the places the go to INTO CALIFORNIA!!!

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I saw a tweet that the guy actually said he "trains ufc" but idk if that was real or a joke.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
California is a giant shithole and the people who leave there because they don't like it then try and turn the places the go to INTO CALIFORNIA!!!
They like most of what California has to offer. They just don't like the taxes, the cost of living, and being a 3 due to the "actors" and "models" that move there to be waiters.