Lifestyle Alone in the Wilderness

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

righto

Nov 24, 2018
everyplace that aint desolate is full of people, by definition. You wont be free to just build a cabin in any place that anyone would want to live, either. Not so long ago, I lived in an old minivan for 3 years,on 5k a year. You can have all the peace you want, in nice scenery, for very little money, with noone to bother you, to this day, if you know how. I sold my plasma for 3k a year, got the rest doing oddjobs from craigslist or day labor. Move in spring and fall, to avoid heat/cold/bugs and to have a change of scenery. I drew food stamps, $100 a month, As much more in staples from the Food Bank, ate lunch at a Baptist church, supper at the SA mission. Used Planet Fitness, $10 a month as a legit place to park, toilet, electricity, wifi, place out of the weather, shower. Mostly got around on a $50 bicycle from Craigslist.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I’ve posted at least one thread on this and so have a few others.incredible movie about a great man.

Here’s a Canadian who did a very similar thing and took video of everything.

General - Dick Proeneke Would’ve Been Proud | TMMAC - The MMA Community Forum

And here’s a VICE documentary about another guy in Alaska who lives the same sort of life, knows dick and they head over there in the doc.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq0rZn8HFmQ
that is sweet

righto

Nov 24, 2018
I was truly fucking impressed until he got out his set square.....Get fucked.

why, dipshit? you want those logs as closely fitted as possible, to reduce the amount of chinking needed to make it windproof and to reduce as much "settling" of the logs as possible. That settling ruins the movement of your door, causes major leaks all over the place. logs get full of bugs and rodents, rot, etc, if they are not dipped in chemicals to prevent such things.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
everyplace that aint desolate is full of people, by definition. You wont be free to just build a cabin in any place that anyone would want to live, either. Not so long ago, I lived in an old minivan for 3 years,on 5k a year. You can have all the peace you want, in nice scenery, for very little money, with noone to bother you, to this day, if you know how. I sold my plasma for 3k a year, got the rest doing oddjobs from craigslist or day labor. Move in spring and fall, to avoid heat/cold/bugs and to have a change of scenery. I drew food stamps, $100 a month, As much more in staples from the Food Bank, ate lunch at a Baptist church, supper at the SA mission. Used Planet Fitness, $10 a month as a legit place to park, toilet, electricity, wifi, place out of the weather, shower. Mostly got around on a $50 bicycle from Craigslist.
So you are a homeless crackhead? Makes sense

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Less is more sometimes...probably a good life experience

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I did similar stuff for a few years...was a ski bum(using peoples tickets when they were done for the day) doing all types of crazy shit and living off basically nothing(except herb dealing profits)
It was amazing, made me appreciate some of what I have now...but also taught tough lessons

got to much crap tying me down now, or I would probably go live in Mexico on the beach

righto

Nov 24, 2018
actually, it sucked most of the time. I was going to college during that time, saving my loans in order to get my Filipina here. Got a tremendous return on my investment. :) I spent all the time I could on the couches in the college library. It's almost always too hot or cold, at least, for half of the day, when you live in a van, year round.

righto

Nov 24, 2018
I did similar stuff for a few years...was a ski bum doing all types of crazy shit and living off basically nothing
It was amazing

got to much crap tying me down now, or I would probably go live in Mexico on the beach

much of mexico is extremely dangerous for US citizens these days. Ammo's hard to get there, too. I love to shoot and hunt. The BLM has 1 million square miles of land west of the mississippi, and you can have all the rights of an owner on a 20 acre "mining claim" for $120 a year. Have one up north for the summer, down South for the winter. You can have a van, small livestock, garden, hunt, trap, fish, shoot all you want, run off trespassers. Get back and forth to town on a motorcycle. Nowadays, you can rent a bumper mounted small backhoe for digging the trench back into the hill, Back the van in, drop a camo net over it and be very unlikely to have any problems.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
much of mexico is extremely dangerous for US citizens these days. Ammo's hard to get there, too. I love to shoot and hunt. The BLM has 1 million square miles of land west of the mississippi, and you can have all the rights of an owner on a 20 acre "mining claim" for $120 a year. Have one up north for the summer, down South for the winter. You can have a van, small livestock, garden, hunt, trap, fish, shoot all you want, run off trespassers. Get back and forth to town on a motorcycle. Nowadays, you can rent a bumper mounted small backhoe for digging the trench back into the hill, Back the van in, drop a camo net over it and be very unlikely to have any problems.
I haven't been there in years...drove down to Cabo and back one summer...quite awhile ago
I surf so that was my life then...probably sketchy nowadays for sure

My money went a long way for sure...the food was amazing

righto

Nov 24, 2018

I've never used dope, alcohol, caffeine, or tobacco. I sold many kilos of coke, tho. I was homeless so that I could save the loan money while I went to college. That money paid for my Filipina dentist wife to get here. Now she pays me $700 a week, so it was a very fine investment. Soon, tho, she'll be a citizen, so that will come to an end, but i"ll have 100k cash and she only cost me 15k to get her here, but about as much more to get her daughter here.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I've never used dope, alcohol, caffeine, or tobacco. I sold many kilos of coke, tho. I was homeless so that I could save the loan money while I went to college. That money paid for my Filipina dentist wife to get here. Now she pays me $700 a week, so it was a very fine investment. Soon, tho, she'll be a citizen, so that will come to an end, but i"ll have 100k cash and she only cost me 15k to get her here, but about as much more to get her daughter here.
do you write this shit down or are you a freestyle bullshitter ?

righto

Nov 24, 2018
you see it written and every word of it is quite provably the truth. I'm currently in graduate classes in that same college.