General Altered Carbon

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I saw some complaints. But its sort of odd. Cause the white dude isnt even the person. Hes asian. The white dude was a borrowed sleave of Ortega's framed boyfriend who was spending time on ice

Due to the nature of sleaves, takeshi could be a female on any given scene, Episode, or season
yup ^^^^^

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I'm suprised people aren't complaining on youtube

ZOMG THE SJW'S TURNED A WHITE MAN BLACK.
Pretty certain the sleeve in Broken Angels was a black dude anyway. I’m not sure but I see to remember that Kovaks has more than one sleeve in that book.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Pretty certain the sleeve in Broken Angels was a black dude anyway. I’m not sure but I see to remember that Kovaks has more than one sleeve in that book.
I dont think season 2 is aimed at adapting broken Angel's but I havent yet read all of it, and cant remember the bit I have lol. So i dunno. Ignore me

Edit: but if true, would be a nice nod to broken angels

M

member 603

Can't wait..... This and Ozarks returning soon. Bummed that Mindhunter is on indefinite hiatus, but AC and Ozarks will be great

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Can't wait..... This and Ozarks returning soon. Bummed that Mindhunter is on indefinite hiatus, but AC and Ozarks will be great
I've been to Ozark. Quite a few times, my grandparents, aunt and an uncle lived there. They live in Springfield now

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Did the last season of Ozark end on a cliffhanger? I missed the last like 2 episodes for whatever reason. I'll catch up, I really like Jason Bateman.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015

For anyone who wants a recap but doesn't have the time to rewatch the first season before the new one comes out.

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Two episodes in... not as good as season 1. Not even close. It feels like a B movie or when they try to cash in on a great movie with a sequel that is done just for the money. Mackie is not a lead actor. It feels like he is reading the script when he talks. I hope it gets better but I doubt it...