General Am i the only RC nerd here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I love rc cars and trucks, whether they are electric, nitro, gas, whatever. Been out of the hobby for a while, but recently got back into it since it's so fun. Tonight I took my new truck into a parking lot to get get a feel for it and dial in the suspension a bit before taking it bashing. So much fun. (I'm a 42 year old retard)

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I used to fly the cheaper remote control planes...right before drones came out
was super fun
Till a canadian goose that I was messing with flew right thru my plane and ruined it...gave all my stuff to a neighbor kid after that

It really is fun...but I can't really spend cash on that stuff right now.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I bought a few electric trucks lately and have been having a blast with them. Nitro was way too much maintenance so I got out of the hobby for a while, but electric has really stepped up their game! Finally fast and good run times on batteries. It's like 20 minutes on a 3s going balls out. Pretty sweet!

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
I love rc cars and trucks, whether they are electric, nitro, gas, whatever. Been out of the hobby for a while, but recently got back into it since it's so fun. Tonight I took my new truck into a parking lot to get get a feel for it and dial in the suspension a bit before taking it bashing. So much fun. (I'm a 42 year old retard)
Had Bigwig, Frog Hopper, Super Champ & Boomerang originals waaay back in the day.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Had Bigwig, Frog Hopper, Super Champ & Boomerang originals waaay back in the day.
I have the traxxas slash ultimate and arrma senton 3s and you can literally bash the shit out of them with no fucks given. Hand the remote to a 6 year old and let them wot into anything.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I bought a few electric trucks lately and have been having a blast with them. Nitro was way too much maintenance so I got out of the hobby for a while, but electric has really stepped up their game! Finally fast and good run times on batteries. It's like 20 minutes on a 3s going balls out. Pretty sweet!
3s?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Op is one those “did you see her right fingernail was so much bigger than her left”

And doesn’t get any chick....innit

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I personally thought this thread was gonna be about cola