Society American rapper arrested in Sweden

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Trump has got to intervene here. Those Swedish jippos are robbing us of terrible music. I can't abide it

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
This is starting to make me angry now.

How the fuck is this guy allowed to smash his head phones off a body guards face, while he is doing his job, in a non aggressive manner too.

After they follow the guy for 20 minutes pulling out of them and hassling them, then attack him when he stops to tell them to stop.

Thats fucking self defence?!

What is going on here
BOOO SWEDEN!!! bunch of panzies

boycott SWISS ARMY KNIVES!!!

WE GOT GERBER and LEATHERMAN!

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'd love to see Trump turn Sweden into America's whipping boy over this incident. Sweden really makes the perfect whipping boy when you think about it. Just whatever comes up, blame Sweden for it and punish them arbitrarily. It'd be fun to watch I think and a good sort of steam valve for whenever pressures start to build up.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'd love to see Trump turn Sweden into America's whipping boy over this incident. Sweden really makes the perfect whipping boy when you think about it. Just whatever comes up, blame Sweden for it and punish them arbitrarily. It'd be fun to watch I think and a good sort of steam valve for whenever pressures start to build up.
As a Swede I approve of this, all true Swedes enjoy a good fagging from time to time.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
AK tatted on his right neck and from Afghanistan? hm...
Probably a hazari from Iran. Wannabe G trying to assert himself. ASAP and crew were lenient, for the record these guys are loathed from India to the Black Sea.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Probably a hazari from Iran. Wannabe G trying to assert himself. ASAP and crew were lenient, for the record these guys are loathed from India to the Black Sea.
I think if those dudes would have tried that in NY where asap is from they would caught a hellacious ass beating

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think if those dudes would have tried that in NY where asap is from they would caught a hellacious ass beating
No doubt. They wouldn’t have pulled that anywhere if they didn’t think the black guys were soft Americans.