General Americans. I Need Travel Advice

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
My 10th wedding anniversary is this summer and I need to plan a trip. I have been to the following American cities;

New York
Chicago
San Francisco
Napa Valley
Boston
Miami
Los Angeles
Detroit
Buffalo

There are tonnes of historic American cities I still want to see, but my wife will want something warm and by the water. So far the front runner is San Diego. I don't know much about it but I heard it is a really nice place. Any sleeper picks out there?

M

member 3289

The west coast water is cold year round due to water currents, but the dry climate is better imo. Summer is brutal in the southeast with the humidity.

If you choose southeast:

Charleston, S.C.

Savannah, GA

St. Augustine, FL is awesome for historical shit but the beaches are kinda meh. At least Daytona Beach is.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
You should take her to St Louis. She will be totally impressed. Its plenty warm in the summer and the whole east side of the city is coastline

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
How long?

What do you guys like to do?

What types of stuff do you like to see?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Probably 5-7 days. Wife will want something on the coast or scenic.

I’ve been twice and as long as fires don’t smoke you out it’s an amazing event.We leave the kids and get a room right in the village. The biking event can be in the background if you’re not into that, all the people and side shows make it fun for anyone. Or just come in the summer whenever.

Tofino is awesome if you really wanna take it easy. I’ve stayed here and it’s great.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
T

I’ve been twice and as long as fires don’t smoke you out it’s an amazing event.We leave the kids and get a room right in the village. The biking event can be in the background if you’re not into that, all the people and side shows make it fun for anyone. Or just come in the summer whenever.

Tofino is awesome if you really wanna take it easy. I’ve stayed here and it’s great.

That looks awesome.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
My 10th wedding anniversary is this summer and I need to plan a trip. I have been to the following American cities;

New York
Chicago
San Francisco
Napa Valley
Boston
Miami
Los Angeles
Detroit
Buffalo

There are tonnes of historic American cities I still want to see, but my wife will want something warm and by the water. So far the front runner is San Diego. I don't know much about it but I heard it is a really nice place. Any sleeper picks out there?
northern california.

San Diego is great if you've never been, but better as a family trip.
NoCal is romance. It's the Bahamas of Canada.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018

New York
Chicago
San Francisco
Napa Valley
Boston
Miami
Los Angeles
Detroit
Buffalo

Go to the La Jolla area of San Diego. Bankable beautiful weather. Incredible views. Restaurants on the mountainside cliffs overlooking the ocean. I loved visiting there.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Also, congratulations on the anniversary. Try not to be a fuckup between now and the summer.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

New York
Chicago
San Francisco
Napa Valley
Boston
Miami
Los Angeles
Detroit
Buffalo

New Orleans-
Best food in the country.
Lots of tourist type stuff, amazing zoo and aquarium for the family, swamp tours, river boat cruises.
You don't have to drink to enjoy yourself.
Downside is it can be swelteringly hot for the uninitiated.
If you go let me know I will tell you what to do and where to go to not get killed.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
northern california.

San Diego is great if you've never been, but better as a family trip.
NoCal is romance. It's the Bahamas of Canada.
A nor cal to above mid oregon coast run is pretty sweet, or the reverse

The scenery is 100% amazing

Not warm tho