General Americans. I Need Travel Advice

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Oh and if you wanna jazz it up a bit this place will do it.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Screw Los Angeles up and Chuck it in the bin.

Go San Diego, Santa Barbara and San Francisco.

Possibly stop in wine country Paso Robles for a wine tour. If you do go Paso there's some great restaurants in that area.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Wilmington North Carolina or the Outer Banks is a good beach trip. Less crowded in summer but depends how deep in the summer your anniversary is because you don't want to be there during hurricane season.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Charleston and Savannah (as well as the surrounding beach communities) are nice, but if you are not used to high 90’s to 100 degrees and 90+% humidity you are in for a shock during the summer.

If you are planning to actually be at the beach most of the time, the breeze makes a huge difference.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Charleston and Savannah (as well as the surrounding beach communities) are nice, but if you are not used to high 90’s to 100 degrees and 90+% humidity you are in for a shock during the summer.

If you are planning to actually be at the beach most of the time, the breeze makes a huge difference.
Charleston is at the top of my list to see one day. I have friends who visited there and said it was awesome. Savannah is up there too. I’m getting old and into the American Civil war. I really want to do a road trip through the south.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Charleston is at the top of my list to see one day. I have friends who visited there and said it was awesome. Savannah is up there too. I’m getting old and into the American Civil war. I really want to do a road trip through the south.
Into the Civil War eh?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Widen your scope bruv.

I read somewhere the UK has the best food in the world and great weather. Your wife would be blown away.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Charleston, S.C.

Savannah, GA
I'd 2nd this. Good, clean, safe cities. Plenty of historical shit to see in both. And they are both coastal towns so you're close to the water.
These 2 are only about 2 hours apart by car ride - so you can actually hit them both.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
My 10th wedding anniversary is this summer and I need to plan a trip. I have been to the following American cities;

New York
Chicago
San Francisco
Napa Valley
Boston
Miami
Los Angeles
Detroit
Buffalo

There are tonnes of historic American cities I still want to see, but my wife will want something warm and by the water. So far the front runner is San Diego. I don't know much about it but I heard it is a really nice place. Any sleeper picks out there?
Avoid Democratically ran cities...

Miami prolly your best bet if your wife wants to hang out by the water and show off that sweet ass.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
My 10th wedding anniversary is this summer and I need to plan a trip. I have been to the following American cities;

New York
Chicago
San Francisco
Napa Valley
Boston
Miami
Los Angeles
Detroit
Buffalo

There are tonnes of historic American cities I still want to see, but my wife will want something warm and by the water. So far the front runner is San Diego. I don't know much about it but I heard it is a really nice place. Any sleeper picks out there?
It’d be cool if you came to the Denver area. I could use some help blasting doubles on all the hippies in the dispensary’s parking lot.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
It’d be cool if you came to the Denver area. I could use some help blasting doubles on all the hippies in the dispensary’s parking lot.
This 100%

If you do choose Denver one of the best attractions every first timer needs to do is take a nice romantic stroll around Midnight down Colfax Ave and just breath in the fresh air and admire the beautiful Denver City Lights.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
This 100%

If you do choose Denver one of the best attractions every first timer needs to do is take a nice romantic stroll around Midnight down Colfax Ave and just breath in the fresh air and admire the beautiful Denver City Lights.
I used to take Colfax out of town after work for pure entertainment.

Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken I definitely recommend spending a couple days in Commerce City too. If you go to the flea market, test your meddle against the Chinese lady selling Disney blankets, she’s a shrewd negotiator.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Fly to San Francisco, rent a convertible, dress warm, drive up HWY 1 to the town of Mendocino. Stay at a B&B with a fireplace. Eat great food and have lots of sex.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
This 100%

Can you give him a tour of the airport tunnels where you live?